A 4D baby Huntingdon

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by gemgti, Dec 16, 2009.

1. gemgti

gemgti Well-Known Member

has anyone used the above was reading some info i got from mw the other day and this place is near me and half the price of Babybond. just wondered if anyone had used them? And what your experience was like?

2. Louise N

Louise N Guest

I've not used 4D baby although I did get the info about them in my mat pack and have heard they are pretty good, they apparantly do special prices for certain days/times.

O/T but if you're in the Huntingdon area is your hospital Hinchingbrooke? I had my scans there and *should* be going to their ante natal classes. I've not found anyone else in the area on here yet, thinking i'm the only one!

3. Lexi mummy

Lexi mummy Well-Known Member

i have been to a 4d baby twice. once with my daughter for a 4d scan in the ipswich branch and recently for this baby in a hotel in norwich (they higher out a couple of rooms there on a sunday) so same company as one in huntingdon. they are very lovely and friendly. very cheap and i never had a problem

when i went back this time they explained why i hadnt felt any movement because of where my placenta was as they could tell i was worried. i also told them about my daughter being stillborn and out of no where they gave me a copy of the scan on dvd for this baby for free, just to put my mind at ease when i didnt feel any movement. how kind is that?

i would highly recommend them xxx

4. gemgti

gemgti Well-Known Member

Excellent thanks for the recommendation its £75 for 10-15min 2D/4D Scan Including DVD and Two Black and White Thermal Pictures. which i thought was good as at the nearest babybond prices start from £139..

5. gemgti

gemgti Well-Known Member

Yes my hospital is Hinchinbrooke, ive pm'd you :thumbup:

6. kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope Mum of 4,expecting a 5th!

sorry to thread crash but just to say..I had my little girl at Hinchingbrooke and couldnt fault the care I had there..its only a small hospital..but in a way that made it feel that the care you got was more personal

7. moggymay

moggymay Well-Known Member

I had my son at Hinchingbrooke and despite him being prem the care and support I received was excellent, they kept me in the loop and the midwives were excellent - even at 3am when my son wanted a feed but was struggling to latch on. Given a choice between the Rosie and Hinchingbrooke I would go for Hinchingbrooke every time and plan to have this one there too!

8. Louise N

Louise N Guest

Thats good, another positive review :thumbup:
    Although the Rosie was closer to me I hate the hospital it's attached too, so old and depressing and apparantly the MW's just leave you to get on with it. I just hope I don't change my mind on the day when we have to travel an extra 15 minutes or so to get there.

9. moggymay

moggymay Well-Known Member

I had the same midwife with me throughout my labour, she even stayed beyond the end of her shift and then came in early on her next shift to visit my son and I on the maternity ward. Her name was Jules - no idea if she still works there but if she does and you are assigned to her you will be very happy. The bathrooms etc have had a refurb since I was there last too so all good progress. I hate Addenbrookes it is just too big and feels like the local hospital bully cos it gets all the funding in this area and that just doesnt seem fair when Hinchingbrooke is so much nicer to be in (my opinion of course but cant give any other than my own!)