• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

"A Baby In Every Bottle"

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
My mother-in-law gave me a herbal supplement called Lydia Pinkham.. It is named after the woman who had came up with this herbal supplement in the 1880's. It was labeled "a baby in every bottle" in 1885. There is sooo many success stories! My mother-in-law tried for many of years and her grandmother kept telling her to take this because there's "a baby in every bottle" she took it everyday and she conceived after 2 cycles! So I'm sooo ready for this! Even I found success stories of today women by taking this supplement! So here's to a :bfp: soon!

i take it the test came back negative??

sorry.. i hope you have luck soon!

Yup! It was! But my mother-in-law thinks I still am with the certain cravings and symptoms I've been having... She had :bfn: up until she was 3 months pregnant until she went to the doctor! So I really won't know until I have a blood test done

thats nice never heard of this product where can you buy it? what does it actually contain?

aww yeah true. try not to get your hopes up tho hun. with the pcos youre bound to have long and weird cycles.

My mother-in-law gave me a herbal supplement called Lydia Pinkham.. It is named after the woman who had came up with this herbal supplement in the 1880's. It was labeled "a baby in every bottle" in 1885. There is sooo many success stories! My mother-in-law tried for many of years and her grandmother kept telling her to take this because there's "a baby in every bottle" she took it everyday and she conceived after 2 cycles! So I'm sooo ready for this! Even I found success stories of today women by taking this supplement! So here's to a :bfp: soon!
I looked up Lydia_Pinkham on wikipedia, and this is what they said about it:

Lydia Estes Pinkham (February 9, 1819 – May 17, 1883) was an iconic concocter and shrewd marketer of a commercially successful herbal-alcoholic "women's tonic" meant to relieve menstrual and menopausal pains.

I didn't see anything about "A Baby In Every Bottle". :(

i looked up the baby in a bottle and it did connect her name with it, but it was also saying its for menstruation and menopause.

I have the website and all the information!

Lydia Pinkham is an "herbal remedy" that is supposed to enhance fertility. There is some speculation that it could increase your chances of conceiving a girl, if you are hoping for a daughter.

Although you've likely never heard of her, in the 1880s Lydia Pinkham was a household name. Lydia began selling her home-brewed herbal remedy to make ends meet after her wealthy husband went bankrupt, and developed a patent medicine empire. In an age when women were second-class citizens, Lydia Pinkham not only succeeded in a man's world, she became a business magnate. In the field of marketing, she is considered a pioneer and an innovater in marketing to women.

Lydia Pinkham's Tonic Lydia Pinkham's Vegetable Tonic was a popular remedy for "female complaints" and the elixer was promised to cure every womanly ailment from menstrual discomfort to infertility to the dreaded prolapses uteri. Advertisements claimed there was "a baby in every bottle," and women of the time, uncomfortable discussing feminine problems with male doctors, turned to Lydia. Many were scandalized when, as required by the new Pure Food and Drug act, it was revealed that the tonic was 20% alcohol. The glass tonic bottles, advertisements, and pamphlets are now interesting collectibles.

Today, Lydia Pinkham's herbal compound is again available, although the extravagant promises have been reduced the the modest claim that it will "make you feel better" during menstruation and menopause because it offers "nutritional support". (Whether it is still made using the 40-proof recipe Mr. Pinkham won in a card game, I don't know.)

I wrote several pages about Lydia Pinkham, see the link below (includes link to buy LP as well).

Hope it works for you hun. Everyone's body is different and loads of people told me vitex wasn't good and some told me it was so if you think it is a go-for, then go for it. Sky is the limit and a healthy baby is the goal. Good luck hun!

Hope it works for you hun. Everyone's body is different and loads of people told me vitex wasn't good and some told me it was so if you think it is a go-for, then go for it. Sky is the limit and a healthy baby is the goal. Good luck hun!

Thanks girl! I was looking for some positive comments on here! :hugs: Good luck to you too :thumbup:!

thats nice never heard of this product where can you buy it? what does it actually contain?

It contains

-Vitamin C
-Vitamin E
-Jamaica Dogwood
-Motherwart
-Dandelion
-Pleurisy
-Glycyrrhiza
-Black Cohosh
-Gentian

Those are the supplement facts and herbs :thumbup:

I'm sooo excited!

My sister-in-law lives in Arkansas and she works at a local drug store that had it! Even couples that have been TTC over 10 years conceived with this! So why not give it a try! You can try at any local drug store and see if they have it

You can also refer to this website:

https://www.glswrk-auction.com/025.htm

It gives you all the information on the herbal supplement and where and how it came about :)

No problem hun. Sometimes people can be ever so rude when you are on your last resort of trying things. It's hard and face facts, when ttc you may try anything that worked for others. If a lot of people came to me and told me they drank their own piss and got pregnant, I think I would consider trying this too. Just lets you know how desperate we can be sometimes. :rofl:

I have a bottle in my cabinet. I find that if I take 2 spoonfuls in the AM right around the time I'm ovulating I have a healthy amount of CM.

I started in June, but suffered a chemical pregnancy on June 29th. So I started up again last week when I was TTC.

let us know how it goes! Good luck, lot's of baby dust :dust:

best of luck! i have my own ideas and remedies to try and i think that is all that matters is you find something you're comfortable and confident in. i really hope it works for you dear!! sounds very interesting!

Thanks girls! I surely will! It's all a part of the old wise women's tales...but I'm gonna give it a try! Best of luck and :dust: to you girls too!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem hun. Sometimes people can be ever so rude when you are on your last resort of trying things. It's hard and face facts, when ttc you may try anything that worked for others. If a lot of people came to me and told me they drank their own piss and got pregnant, I think I would consider trying this too. Just lets you know how desperate we can be sometimes. :rofl:
I didn't mean to come off as sounding rude. If so, then I really do apologize. :(

I guess I'm just the type of person who looks for facts and try to rely less on rumors or hear-say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"