"A Baby In Every Bottle"

Jamaica dogwood is a mild sedative, and dandelion is supposed to be good for liver function. Pleurisy stimulates mucus production, I think. Although you should stop taking it when you find out you're pregnant; some of those herbs aren't recommended during pregnancy. :flower:

No problem hun. Sometimes people can be ever so rude when you are on your last resort of trying things. It's hard and face facts, when ttc you may try anything that worked for others. If a lot of people came to me and told me they drank their own piss and got pregnant, I think I would consider trying this too. Just lets you know how desperate we can be sometimes. :rofl:
I didn't mean to come off as sounding rude. If so, then I really do apologize. :(

I guess I'm just the type of person who looks for facts and try to rely less on rumors or hear-say.

It's okay.. I already looked up websites and everything of her supplement.. I've got the actual website if you wanna take a look at it..it's on this thread :hugs:

Jamaica dogwood is a mild sedative, and dandelion is supposed to be good for liver function. Pleurisy stimulates mucus production, I think. Although you should stop taking it when you find out you're pregnant; some of those herbs aren't recommended during pregnancy. :flower:

Yea it tells you not to take it if you're pregnant or you think you are..and you're suppose to not take it after you ovulate

Sorry medicine, I didn't mean to come across the way I did either.

where can you buy it from?

You can check any of your local drug stores.. my sister-in-law got it for somebody and gave it to my mother-in-law but she never gave it to that woman so she gave it to me... my sister-in-law works at a drug store in Arkansas but I think you can find it at your local drug store:hugs:

Hi, I'm looking in to lp and I just bought some I was wondering if it worked for you. I know this was a whole ago. But husband ex wife took it for 2 to 3 weeks and ended up pregnant but everyone is different. Im excited to be pregnant. Hoping for good news soon. Just started taking it yesterday. Thanks in advance

WELL I JUST WANT TO GIVE ALITTLE POSITIVE NOTE. I'M A LYDIA PINKHAM BABY!!! MY MOTHER TRYED FOR YEARS AND HERE I AM. I HAD TROUBLE FOR YEARS MY MOTHER ALSO GAVE ME LYDIA. I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD SON WITH MY FIRST BOTTLE!! I WISH YOU LUCK!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO STOP TAKING IT ONCE YOU'VE OVULATED. BLACK COSH CAN CAUSE YOUR UTERUS TO HAVE SPAMS. THATS THE LITTLE TRICK :winkwink: GOOD LUCK:dust::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->