A big Thank You ladies xx

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
I wanted to say Thank you to Triple B & the ladies who have started this new forum up for us all who have unfortunately lost out little ones
Its comforting to know when we chat and post we all can identify what the other lady is going thru
Thank you again
:hugs: BabyC

Bless you Babycarey - thank you to admin really for listening to us all. I'm sorry we have to have this forum at all but so glad we've got somewhere to share our stories, hopes and fears for the future given what we've all been through. Hugs to all. x

Agreed! I feel at home here now! Although I will always be part of miscarriage section because everyone on there gave and still gives me lots of support -although I expect most will be swapping between the two now like me x x

I was thinking just that Beadette, that we had better remember not to forget the miscarriage section as there are ladies sadly joining it every day. I know how helpful it was to have others there who had been through the same thing. Hopefully there will be a nice flow from miscarriage to here when they decide to TTC again too. x

And thankyou from me to admin, it really is appreciated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->