A BIG THANK YOU!!!! XxxX

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Just wanted to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!!

You dont know how much all your messages and texts(lisa, heather, kerry, kirsten etc) have meant to me :hug:

Sorry ive not replied to alot of them :)blush: Naughty mummy) But they have meant so so much to me.

Sorry if ive missed alot on here will try to get round to reading and replying to everything as soon as poss.

And one last BIG THANK YOU!!! to laura for keeping everyone updated while i was away and for keeping kyle sane with texts hopefully ill be doing the same for her in the next few days :)

So yeah just a really big thank you to everyone :)

Im still on :cloud9: so will try to do birth story today between visitors (Amy and claire were right there is NO getting away from them :dohh:) I have some coming at 9am :shock: not even dressed yet.....kyle not on leave until friday so he's at work so waddling around as much as poss :rofl: you should see me.....not a nice site :)

Right lil man just woke for a feed so off i go :) XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

We are over the Mooooooon for you both.......:cloud9:

I'll give you a chance to get settled before I come visiting......see you about half ten.....:winkwink: :p

xxx

We are all sooo pleased that Jacob arrived safe and well.

Take it easy xxx Shame Kyle is working, i bet he hated having to go to work today. xxx

aww how lovely we've all been thinking about you! i'm so glad it all went so well bless him i call jacob the bnb celebrity baby now as his well known LOL

i dont envy you having visitors at 9am but can imagine they all want to see the little fella

congrats once again xx

Aww Em we're all so pleased for the pair of you!!

Bless you :hugs:

Congratulations Ema it's really good to see little man has finally arrived hehe

x x

BTW: If visitors don't like you in your PJs at 9am they won't call so early again ;)

Great to hear mom & baby are home and well! Don't you waddle anywhere... Get the visitors to take care of you! Congrats again xxx

I soooo missed all this, thats what having no internet at home does for ya! Did think of you yesterday though and wondered if the little man had made an appearance!

Really pleased for you hun and cant wait to read the birth story and see some piccies! xxx

well done :) congratulations!

You had us all on tenderhooks Ema!

I agree with the Wobbles, people should definitely expect you in your pjs at 9am. I am, and I don't even have a baby ;)

Aw Ema Congratulations!! Get your visitors to do your cooking, cleaning and washing while they are there :) Jacob is so adorable well done!! :happydance:

Sooo happy for you all hun xx Really glad you have your likle man now xxx

This is it now, unindated with visitors from now on lol!!! Take care and kisses to the little man xxx

Congratulations!!! Finally..... :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->