A bit clueless, and a bit sad. Help?

abitclueless

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

It took me a while to register here and make a thread but the stress is killing me.
Husband and I decided to start trying for baby not long ago, our first try was friday 11/07.
Now, I've been reading countless threads in different forums and websites, and it was somewhat helpful but I'm still really confused, so figured I'd tell you guys my experience.

I've never tried OPK, certainly never tried examining my cervix by myself, I just calculated ovulation day the old fashioned way (thanks calendar).

1 dpo: Really bad bloating, gas, weird flu-like symptoms out of nowhere.
2 dpo: dull pain in lower abdomen, coming and going all day, strong nausea after lunch.
3 dpo: same dull pain, some nausea at random times, some heartburn. Went to bed around 10 pm and I couldn't sleep AT ALL. Wide awake, good heartburn with nausea that would stay for a while then go away and back to feeling good. The pain in my lower abdomen (AF like pain) was still there, but it's not a really sharp pain. Finally forced myself to sleep and fell asleep around 5am.
4dpo (today): minor nausea during the morning, but really minor, some pain still in my lower abdomen but not as much as the previous days. It comes at times but not nearly as often as the 2 previous days.
After doing some research I checked my CM (or tried to), both times I got white-ish, creamy, clumpy CM (I know, TMI).
All these days I've had increased hunger, but didn't really know what I wanted, if sweet or salty. I just needed food but nothing really caught my eye.

I feel better than I did yesterday or the day before, no heartburn so far, slight AF like pain, not really nauseous.
Also, yesterday and the day before I was at the edge of crying while watching tv. I've gotten a bit irritable, then back to sad but I wouldn't know if it's a sign since I usually get very irritable around the time my period should come.

I've been stressing a lot about this, I would be really sad if I get a BFN, I know many people don't experience early pregnancy symptoms and I'm a bit skeptic that what I've been feeling is actually me being pregnant.
Could it be that is all in my head and since I'm paying more attention to it my body is trying to freak me out?

I'm sure some of you have been or are in the same situation as me, so it'd be good to hear your advice and have someone to talk about this without feeling dumb.
My husband doesn't quite get it, I think he's just nervous and doesn't want to give me hopes in case it doesn't happen.

Thank you.

Hello and welcome! :)

I don't have all the answers, but I will say to please relax! :) I know it's easier said than done, we are all so excited to get pregnant. But all the symptom checking can really drive you crazy. I highly doubt all the things you're feeling are from pregnancy. (Not that you aren't pregnant, but most of those symptoms come weeks later) I know all women are different but I never noticed any symptoms that early when I was pregnant. And it's hard for me to tell what was really pregnancy and what was just me hoping was from pregnancy.

Anyway, just try to relax and enjoy everything. My first positive test came 9dpo , but others often get them later. Wait a few days and test. I hope you get your bfp!! :D

oh btw, my nipples feel really sensitive. No pain so far, just really sensitive to the touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->