A bit confused- input please

Koukla

Mom to DS&DD
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where else to put it. I'm also sorry if this becomes rambling and incoherent, I'll try to be concise. DH and I are not TTC; he had a vasectomy back in September, and in November his *ahem* specimen had sperm present, but they were all dead. Since we aren't TTC, I haven't been charting, just keeping track of my cycles, which are anywhere from 24-28 days in length; the average is 26 days. My LMP was Nov. 14-18, which means I *should* have ovulated Nov. 27 or 28. DH and I had sex Nov. 22 and 24. My next period should be arriving somewhere on or between Dec.9-Dec.12.

For the past few days, I've had some bloating and it feels like my boobs are going to explode. They are fuller and heavier, and they ACHE. The other night in the shower, I squeezed them (yes I'm a weirdo) and a few drops of milky liquid came out of each (my youngest is nearly 2 and I only BFd her for 3 weeks, so I thought that was very bizarre). I've had the "I'm pregnant" feeling for about a week, which I know isn't really a symptom, but I knew right away after concieving my son, too. I've also been extremely horny for the last 3 days or so. I'm having some cramping today, but perhaps that's from checking my cervix?

I checked my cervix earlier (which I don't do regularly except when I was TTC) and it felt medium/high, soft, wet, and open. DH and I had sex last night, though, so I don't know if that would have anything to do with it. Could I be just ovulating a week late? I guess I'm just confused because these seem like pregnancy symptoms, and I'm almost certain I ovulated when I was supposed to; however, my cervical position is indicating I'm getting ready to ovulate. Shouldn't my cervix be low, firm and closed if I ovulated when I was due to?

Again, sorry if I shouldn't have posted this here- but I figured you ladies could offer some insight since most or all of you have been doing cervical checks and symptom spotting :)

ETA: Crud, I meant to post this in the TWW forum. Is there a way to move it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"