A bit early I know but my BF wants to be at my birth

emma2107

Reaction score
OK my best friend had a MC the same week I found out I was pregnant but she has been great and has even been with me to a couple of appointments she is coming to my 20 weeks scan as well. My other posts explain my OH doesn't really want baby and she has been a great support to me through everything. Any way I wasn't going to have anybody at birth but my friend really wants to come and be with me, but I don't know if I want her to be the reasons are:
Will I be embarrased with her there?
Will I say something nasty like you hear peole do in the throws of labour?
I'm having second thoughts about my OH being there too although am probably going do have baby at home so they can both be there.
Just not sure if I want anybody at all:wacko:

Well ultimately its your decision, but i would think it would be great having someone there to support you and from what i've heard you won't have the time or energy to feel embarrased.

I think its nice to know you don't have to do anything alone if you don't want to, maybe just leave the option open till closer to the date.

Thank you as she has been so great and supportive I feel I can only agree then I think at least she will make me laugh lol. Plus she has been through it herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->