A bit early to discuss labour but just wondering....

wilkie23

Reaction score
if anyone else is worried, this will be my 2nd but with my first I had an epidural so can honestly say I haven't experienced the full pain of a labour. I'm worrying this time round that I won't get the luxury of an epidural and will have to go through the pain and its worrying me already. I didn't really worry with my first as I didn't have any ideas about what to expect.

I've been told the 2nd is the easiest, so for anyone out there who has had 2 babies, do you think the 2nd was the easiest? Be honest!!!! :cry: will this one just fly out??????:happydance:

Second was much easier, established labour was just 50 mins, I had no pain relief whatsoever and much prefered it to when I had an epidural with my first, will never have one again.
I plan on doing it naturally this time around too, never tore with either of my pregnancies either.

if anyone else is worried, this will be my 2nd but with my first I had an epidural so can honestly say I haven't experienced the full pain of a labour. I'm worrying this time round that I won't get the luxury of an epidural and will have to go through the pain and its worrying me already. I didn't really worry with my first as I didn't have any ideas about what to expect.

I've been told the 2nd is the easiest, so for anyone out there who has had 2 babies, do you think the 2nd was the easiest? Be honest!!!! :cry: will this one just fly out??????:happydance:

Hi. Why do you not think you will get the epidural this time?

This is my second too, first one had just gas and air, i dont like the idea of an epidural because of the increased risk of intervention etc but if it worked for you then you could just get it again. My labour was pretty horrific tbh and im holding on to the thought that second ones are often easier and hoping! no matter what though in the end we get through them.

Hi. Why do you not think you will get the epidural this time?

I think it depends how busy they are at the hospital and I've heard that if you too far advanced they won't do it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"