a bit of a rant

theres only one way to settle this

FIGHT!!!!

i'll bring the gum sheilds

:rofl: @Jase

He reminds me of Dale.

We have to be very careful on a forum about pregnancy,ttc, childbirth etc as there are a lot of women who have or have sufferend PND which is a mental health issue. Myself included.

Just be a wee bit more sensitive.

I honestly don't think Rob meant anything by it he was just venting about how incompetant Asda have been regarding this guys safety and others.
I have depression and stuff which is classed as a mental illness, but i think i read it how it was meant.
But it is very easy to read things wrong especially on forums where there is no tone of voice

I'll be first to hold my hand up to expressing the wish to commit extreme violence to someone and i have also called people mental on a number of occasions(example: some one acting really daft, i'l say "oh stop being mental")
I would be very suprised if nobody else has ever done this as well at one time or another
Doesn't mean i'm taking the piss or being mean

there are a lot of women who have or have sufferend PND which is a mental health issue. Myself included.

See that I understand, but there was no tasteless jokes made nor was there a lack of understanding. He clearly stated that a mental condition could be the reason for why he is the way he is, but "his conduct the past 8 weeks is reason enough to sack him". Now even I'm not stupid enough to think that what he said couldn't have been put more tactfully. The reason I jumped on this is because the last few times Valentine has posted he has been attacked. Anyone and everyone that have read his posts know that there isn't a discriminatory or malicious bone in his body. There is a lot to be said about freedom of speech and while I understand where everyone's coming from a little common sense goes a long way, why make a problem when you know that's not what was meant.

(btw that wasn't directed at you KX, just wanted to quote the bit about PND)

Its coz hes male :rofl:

Its cause he always posts about ASDA!

BTW I felt I could comment on the Job as me and my ex both worked in a Tesco Warehouse, it bored me to tears after a week so I left! The biggest stress was worrying if I would break a nail.

Sc said
the last few times Valentine has posted he has been attacked

2ndtimedaddy
because hes male

Cat
Because he always posts about ASDA

Just going back to SCs comment ... doesn't mean he should be attacked because he talks of his job place alot ... should he?

Have it wrong then I apologise but obviously thats how it looks
"he gets attcked because he always talks about ASDA

:D x

Personally don't think rob ment offend anyone ...

We all say things and go off on one and rant ... why can't he?

And Jo your right i mean i reg say nutter! or something simular ...

Rob has been attacked the last few posts he has made and i personally think its wrong, he hasn't actually personally attacked any of us ...

He talks about ASDA alot yeah ... but then so do we about babies :rofl:

xxx

The reason that I replied was because of what he put in this post. I just wanted to point out the other side. I haven't commented on any of his other posts, sorry that he has been attacked on them but I am not going to read something that I disagree with and say "I'll let that one go as he has been attacked in the past". My post wasn't personal, I have no ill feelings towards Valentine and I usually enjoy his posts. It was just this one I had an objection to. Whilst he hadn't personally attacked me what he had put did hit a nerve but he has apologised and as far as I was concerned thats that. Please don't make it as if we are persecuting him, and that I have made something out of nothing as I don't think I did. I politely pointed it out. As for comments that its because he is male or because he always posts about ASDA, thats just stupid.

I understand that people sometimes say he's mental etc without meaning anything malicious but sometimes people do take offence, not because they want to start a row but because it genuinelly upsets them. I don't think there is anyhting wrong with that.

Shhh an giz a hug :rofl:

"As for comments that its because he is male or because he always posts about ASDA, thats just stupid."
^ Basically what its about & I think origanally it was kind of "we have said worse/can say worse & not intend on those actions". Rob knows he could have worded that better & apologised understanding peoples :shock: which pretty much closes case? (case ha!)

Ah I'm too hormonal and will probably blub on your shoulder.

Case is closed as far as I am concerned.

I understand :hugs:

An I understand hormonal too
:muaha:

All men are hormonal i quite agreeeee

Lmfao!!

xxx

LOL soz I should have put a :rofl: after my posting about ASDA comment, I was just trying to lighten the mood by taking the piss a bit.

I just find all the ASDA posts amusing.

Imi you said so what if he talks about ASDA lots we all talk about babies,

. . . . well erm . . this is a baby forum. Perhaps their is an ASDA forum out there?

Sorry still being pissy. Ignore me.! :headspin: :rofl:

See this is what happens when you have blokes that haven't had sex in 4 months on the same forum as hormonal women :rofl:

:rofl:

Im not hormonal, Im just a sarsactic cow, unfortunatly the sarcasm gets lost in translation on the forum.

BTW your marker is moving across your ticker to fast.

LOL soz I should have put a :rofl: after my posting about ASDA comment, I was just trying to lighten the mood by taking the piss a bit.
Was shocked tbh lol Remember those smilies make a difference lol!!

x

See this is what happens when you have blokes that haven't had sex in 4 months on the same forum as hormonal women :rofl:

You've had sex as recently as 4 months ago?! :shock: Lucky you! Spare a thought for those of us at this end!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->