A bit of hope

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
It's 5 months next Monday since I found out that our baby had died and I have never been through hell like this before. I just wanted to say to all of you that you will find your strength again- it WILL return albeit slowly. This is the first cycle that I have felt ready and really made an effort ttc. I have in the last 3 weeks stopped crying, thinking about my baby 24/7 and actually getting excited about my 2ww and the possibility I could be pregnant again. Don't get me wrong I still may crumble in jan at our babies due date but it really does get easier in time. When I mc'd I thought I would never be happy again any time soon.

I have pretty much done this on my own. My h is fab and really supportive and is there if I need him, I did break down on him a while ago but since then it's been easier, like there is a silent support, and at the end of the day they do t feel like we do about the babies we lose so they can only help so much. Family do not say anything but i'm sure they care just do t know what to say or do.

Hang in there girls we will get there soon xx

Thanks so much for the post..its good to know there is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Dosent seem to be any easier second time..if anything its 100 times worse. But... you have given me hope that I will be feeling maybe...slightly normal again soon :)

Hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's good to see your feeling like this :) I wish I could feel more stronger though :( it's my babys due date in 3 days and it's killing me day by day. We have been trying since and my cycles are so messed up still just feels like this torture is never going to end.

Can I ask how your cycles are? I don't understand how it's been six months and not one normal period yet :( only just had my fourth period cuz they come soooo late.

It's good to see your feeling like this :) I wish I could feel more stronger though :( it's my babys due date in 3 days and it's killing me day by day. We have been trying since and my cycles are so messed up still just feels like this torture is never going to end.

Can I ask how your cycles are? I don't understand how it's been six months and not one normal period yet :( only just had my fourth period cuz they come soooo late.

They are every 31 days give or take a day, I was lucky that they came back ok, maybe see your doctor there may be a vitamin you could take :hugs:

Thank you darling. Good luck in the 2ww. Fingers crossed we will all be in the tri forums with happy, healthy little bubs very soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"