A bit of randomness fun...

PierceWife

Gabriels' mama!
Reaction score
Since we are all from different areas of the world... What are you doing currently?? It is 2:06pm and I am waiting on these last two hours of work to fly by. Entering bills and sending out invoices.

8pm in birmingham, UK...jus sat down after dinner....gonna put daughter to bed soon.

i have 1 more hour of work, but of course i cant actually focus on work anymore these days- it's baby baby baby on my brain 24/7! i just went to my monthly check up today and got the cutest thing!!! they recorded my baby's heartbeat and put it in a stuffed animal, i'll attach the link- SOOO CUTE!!!
https://www.mybabysheartbeatbear.com/

just after 8pm here in Newcastle.
Darragh's been in bed since 6.45 as he didn't get an afternoon nap.
I've steam cleaned my sitting room floor, put some washing on and am eating a pizza while watching tv, then I'll be off to bed about 9pm because I'm t to the ired!!

8:10pm here in Staffordshire, uk.

Little girl is in bed, I've been at work all day today (12 hours :( ) just had shepherds pie for diner and sitting and watching tv now with the OH. I won't be going to bed late tonight tho.

Just after 8pm, UK. I've just sat down to watch The Great British Bake Off. Definitely going to have an early night, it's been non stop at work today.

1:15 PM here and I am feeding my toddlers lunch.

20.20 in south west united kingdom, been child minding all day, my babies are in bed, I'm sat here wondering if I can go to bed and read yet!

I'm watching masterchef Australia as well.

3:22pm in Florida. It's my day off and I just got home from pickin up my niece and nephews from the bus stop.

The time differences is insane lol were in the middle of the day and people are about to go to bed.

Its 8.40 ish uk time. Just had dinner, about to have a shower then an early night, as up for 2 hours in night last night. So very tired.

It's now 20.45 here in Lincolnshire uk. I'm watching csi and painting salt dough chrimbo decs that me and LO made earlier! :) xxx

8:56PM in North West UK. Both kids tucked up in bed and I'm catching up on the TV show The Midwives. Going to bed afterwards as I have work for the next 4 days :)

its 22:20 in Germany and I'm having a hot choc and watching 'my big fat gypdy ladies day'. heading to bed v.soon x

4:30 in the afternoon in Washington, D.C.

I have one hour left at work... just finished up a memo and am drafting some social media. More exciting, though, is the bag of sweet chili chips I just ate.

Its 21:50 here in liverpool and i'm just watchinh magaluf weekender

That's end of day for me! Off to cuddle with the hubby and be lazy tonight.. So sleepy...

It's 5pm here in Virginia, USA. I'm watching the Ugly Truth and seriously considering going to McDonalds to get the nuggets I've been craving. I have a coupon. I'm probably going to after this movie. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->