A bit personal but is anyone else feeling in the mood alot???

tinnkx

Reaction score
My sex drive is sky high at the mo.. Is anyone else feeling the same?! What causes it during pregnancy!!

yep, mine is! can't stop sending my husband saucy texts and daydreaming about what i wanna do to him tonight etc... hahaha poor man is tired now though :blush:

Yep me!! cant get enough! shame my partner cant keep up with me!

Up until about 15/16 weeks i couldnt bare thinking about it!
Now i cant get enough, but OH is busy studying for exams and so never fancies a nosh.. :dohh:

Phew!! Maybe it's a 18/19 week thing!! The thing is we have two children one 7 and the other 2 so don't get the chance unless it's sneaky early hours! I worry they'll hear us though! Oh the agony!!

I can relate as mine is high, however my husband seems totally disinterested:growlmad:

Ah Hun... But there are ways around that lol xx

Same here. My hubby is all tired/distracted/freaked out by the bump getting in the way or something. I can't work out what's up with him. He actually seems to want it less the more I want it.

Mine is super high, especially after saucy dreams which I have lots of :D I heard women saying "youll enjoy sex loads when your pregnant". I just thought "ye ye, no chance". Its definately true for me. Best Ive had ever. OH just seems more fascinated about the huge boobs than my sex drive :D

Lol yeah mine are bigger, im forever telling him not to get0 used to them!

i keep worrying about squishing the baby though (during missionary)!! gonna have to mix it up though, my poor bad back doesn't allow me to swing from the rafters these days though:dohh:

Ya I had a major jump in sex drive around then too! It's back to normal now though, although I do still find it easier to reach the big O :thumbup: I think it's all the blood going to the area, and of course hormones probably play a big role too!

i think its definatly something that happens 18+wks lol i remember it from past pregnancys atm im doing it only for DH lol caus he can be annoying if hes not getting any

im glad to hear it hehe, i thought maybe i was wanting it so much just because my partner has lost interest, horrible feeling!im hoping he's just worried about hurting or squishing, not that he is finding the bump un attractive, because this is the most confident ive felt for a long time!!!!!

i've got a high sex drive when i'm not pregnant, but when i am....it gets 1000x worse!!ha ha ha ha ha OH is not complaining at all... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->