a bit worried about stomach aches ..

kirstylm

Reaction score
:hissy:I'm a little concerned about the this. It seems almost everyday now for the last few days. After brekfast I have stomach aches and bit of diarrhoea. :blush: And whilst Im on the toilet my stomach kinda goes numb.
It doesnt happen at the same time but I have noticed it seems to be after breakfast and I just had some pasta now and had to run to the loo half hour later.
Is it something I should be concerned about? Has anyone else had this problem.
For brekfast I normally have a slice of toast and cereal and OJ or hot water with lemon slice and normally sanwhich or pasta for lunch so it's not like I'm eating anything to cause this.
Should I go see the doctor?? Im still having my headaches most days too that I have been getting for over a week. :cry:

Hey, if I was you and was as concerned about how I was feeling I would go see the doctor, it cant do any harm and will put your mind at ease x

I would mention it to your doc or MW if you're uncomfortable and it goes on for much longer. I had an upset tummy too around 5-8 weeks although didn't really notice if it was after I'd eaten or not, but it went from diarrhoea to constipation after that so I think it's just something that comes with the territory!

Headaches are quite common, I've had them for a couple of weeks now, but if they're really bad make sure you tell your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->