• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A Bleed ...

Imi

Reaction score
Went to the loo this afternoon and i had a bleed ... Fresh blood and was quite a bit.

Gran rang mum who phoned NHS for me (As i am stuck in france) they recommended i went to hospital ... haven't as yet as it has seemed to die down.

I have no pain just a tummy ache ... and feel fine.

The bleed i had with maddie was old dark/brown stuff so this being bright red has scared me a bit ....

kinda hoping nothing else goes wrong ....

xxx

Has bleeding stopped totally now? Pain? Cramps?

I didnt want to read and run hun am sure things are okay and this is some sort of cervix thing where sometimes you can bleed and it is harmless,also a daft thing to ask but was it defo from inside as I thought I had bled and it turns out it was from a mole (*ahem) :oops: that I have down there. was lots of blood so thats why I am wondering and the pain in tummy could have been contributed by anxiety.

Definately get yourself checked out a.s.a.p get to see someone tomorrow,can your Nan do this for you as you are in France,the health care there is fantastic!

Hope all is ok and you feel a lot better soon,as it goes I think bleeding at 16 weeks is not as much a worry as earlier but neverorless get sorted,

Take care hunnie

bex

Hope ur ok, is there no hospital near u in France?

It has stopped and im alright as soon as i get home i shall see Consultant anyways .... if it starts again i shall go to doc down road ....

Deffo from there cause i checked :oops:

Bloody scared the life outta me!

xxx

Take care of yourself hun :wink:

Imi

Could be cevical erosion. I had this on and off with Jonny. I'm sure everything will be fine but don't take any chances and take it easy! That is an ORDER!
xxx

Aw poor you. How frightening. Hope all is ok, thinking about you :hugs:

Crikey you didn't say on MSN & I've only just read this :shock:

Glad its stopped just like you say go see the consultant when you get home just to ease your mind x

Oh Imi,

I hope everything is ok, and go and see a doctor as soon as u get back home, or if it starts again.

If you need me u know where i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"