A bundle of nerves

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Perhaps google has ruined me. In fact im almost willing to give it all the credit for having me a nervous wreck about my upcoming doctors appt. Ive never made it to the first doctors appt and here it is just two days away and im so scared that they're gonna tell me I had a mmc or something. Im on progesterone suppositiories and I have read all these stories on line of woman who take them and then go to have their ultrasound done only to discover that baby stopped growing days sometimes even weeks earlier. Im praying that this doesn't happen but I will not lie im kind of fearful. Im praying that I get through the first ob with only good news and successfully seeing my little butter bean with her heart beating away fast as ever. I have no reasons to be this paranoid haven't had any painful cramping back aches or spotting im just scared due to my history. Plus Ive read of women having symptoms up until even after the discovery of the loss. Please say a couple prayers for my LO ladies. Thanks in advance

I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way up until last Wednesday when we went for our first US to see little beans heart beat. I have lived with back pain for going on 3 weeks now. So just in case your back does start to hurt don't freak out. My little beans heart was 133bpm. It did help ease my mind for a little while. Although Google is most definitely the devil. Just try to stay positive and think to the future. Evetything will be ok love

I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way up until last Wednesday when we went for our first US to see little beans heart beat. I have lived with back pain for going on 3 weeks now. So just in case your back does start to hurt don't freak out. My little beans heart was 133bpm. It did help ease my mind for a little while. Although Google is most definitely the devil. Just try to stay positive and think to the future. Evetything will be ok love

Thanks and im trying so hard to remain calm the appt is in 2 days and it feels like an eternity and im just so scared because of the progesterone suppositiories.

My nephew is here thanks to progesterone suppositories, as my sister's body would not sustain a pregnancy on its own. On the other hand, I had 4 perfect pregnancies in a row and am in second trimester with my fifth, and I'm still worried and scared every day. I cannot imagine how scared you are, but your fears are normal, and Google will scare the crap out of anyone during pregnancy because people only tend to share the sadder stories online, and those with perfect pregnancies just don't say much! I hope your appointment goes beautifully and you get an amazing ultrasound and that your pregnancy goes perfectly. You deserve it! I will be thinking of you!

My nephew is here thanks to progesterone suppositories, as my sister's body would not sustain a pregnancy on its own. On the other hand, I had 4 perfect pregnancies in a row and am in second trimester with my fifth, and I'm still worried and scared every day. I cannot imagine how scared you are, but your fears are normal, and Google will scare the crap out of anyone during pregnancy because people only tend to share the sadder stories online, and those with perfect pregnancies just don't say much! I hope your appointment goes beautifully and you get an amazing ultrasound and that your pregnancy goes perfectly. You deserve it! I will be thinking of you!

Thanks so much, ive told myself that I wont google anymore about the mmc because I don't wanna cause myself to get into a panic. So ill only google good things. Thanks so much for you words of encouragement.

I agree with the above poster, I have always produced enough progesterone for twins, and I still spazz out. My progesterone in this and my last pregnancy has been well above 60, and I find myself doing searches like "high progesterone level + miscarriage". Yup, I am obviously looking for trouble.
Has your doctor done labwork to see how effective the progesterone is for you? When they call me with my results I usually ask for all numbers, progesterone and hcG. It does help me.
My doctor did make a big deal to tell me to stay off of Dr. Google. It really is the worst, and it leads to a lot of unneeded stress.
Good luck at your appointment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->