A clomid question..

:witch:
I'm actually doing really well! Taking it one day at a time and focusing on getting back into shape and eating healthy so that when I do finally get to start my clomid cycles I am as healthy as can be and get my BFP!:thumbup:

How are you doing?

Well with that attitude you wont need clomid... you will get BFP without. Great to hear you so positive hun.

I caved at tested this morning....13DPO & BFN. Am GUTTED! I know I still might get it and its still early but I was kinda sure this morning I would see 2 lines. Maybe I am imagining symptoms and AF is going to show up and really wreak my chances!

I should take a bit of inspiration from you stash.... Any spare PMA you could send me too? :happydance:

hey nolly, hope your ok lovely. Dont get down about it, your not out untill the :witch: arrives, i'm so hoping she doesn't rear her ugly head. FX for you.xx

Thanks Stash :) I am glad to know this. I knew about the multiples, but didnt know anything about the if you already ovulate part and what it helps with.

Hugs ;)

hi everyone, well i've just finished my tablets on my second month, so fx it works this time.xx

Well with that attitude you wont need clomid... you will get BFP without. Great to hear you so positive hun.

I caved at tested this morning....13DPO & BFN. Am GUTTED! I know I still might get it and its still early but I was kinda sure this morning I would see 2 lines. Maybe I am imagining symptoms and AF is going to show up and really wreak my chances!

I should take a bit of inspiration from you stash.... Any spare PMA you could send me too? :happydance:

Since I'm a POAS addict, I applaud you for holding out to 13dpo :thumbup: That's actually how I was feeling last cycle, but knew AF was coming when my temps started dropping. Some women take a bit longer to produce a high enough level of hcg for hpts to detect - Fxxxx!!!

And, of course I have some spare PMA to send you :hugs: I just try to find the silver lining in things, which usually helps me...that and I think of 5 things in my life that I'm grateful for when I start feeling a little down. We're all going to get that BFP!!! :happydance:

Thank you hun. You are right. WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET BFP'S!!!!! We have got to believe it!!!

I am usually really positive about things. I like to look at the bright side of things. So I have decided that if AF arrives then it wasnt meant to be this month. My baby that is destined for me is not meant to be born in Oct 2011. It will come when it is destined to come and I have to accept that I will get my BFP when it is meant to happen. I am a great believer in fate. I just have to remember to believe in it. lol.

Someone said to me ages ago "If its meant for it it wont pass you". I really believe that.

Thank you for the spare PMA... as you can see I received it already!

hi everyone, well i've just finished my tablets on my second month, so fx it works this time.xx

Thanks hunny for the kind words. This is your month. You are going to get your BFP this cycle. We can be bump buddies together. Cause if I dont get BFP this time I will the next. FX for you hun. :flower:

hello ladies;

I was wondering how you came to be put on clomid? I have my first infertility appt. in two weeks and I am wondering what the experience will be like? Any advice or suggestions? I am 35 this year.... and ttc for over 6 months... so is clomid the first thing they try? Any info will help... thanks

hello ladies;

I was wondering how you came to be put on clomid? I have my first infertility appt. in two weeks and I am wondering what the experience will be like? Any advice or suggestions? I am 35 this year.... and ttc for over 6 months... so is clomid the first thing they try? Any info will help... thanks

I had a few tests done first, Bloods, Ultrasound, MRI, Lap&Dye. My 21 day progesterone levels were a little low so I was put on 50mg clomid which is a low dose. Oh and DH had SA done.

Have you had any bloods done or anything before your appointment? I am 34 btw so I am right there with ya hun xxx

I got clomid from my OBGYN. She and I had talked about the testing and what not for myself and OH to go through. I came back a month later to see her bc I had a VERY bad pain and wanted to check it out. My DR apparently isnt wasting any time with me, she immediatly said so following up on our last appt about the testing, what did you decide to do. I told her that OH wanted to wait on the mens testing, and I would be willing to do it, but I thought OH was a little embarassed over it. She said I was not the first woman to say this and my options were the HSG and/or clomid. So I told her I would try both, after asking tons of questions about if I needed clomid, multiples, and if it would work. I have had blood tests, ultrasounds, ect. She said she just wanted to give me the best chance I had with what she could offer me. So here I am on cd4. I didnt expect her to say anything about clomid, rx, or being pregnant. I really just wanted to make sure the pain was not a serious problem.

I have to say that I am really scared because of all the negative things people say about concieving over 35......is it really that difficult and horrible? I can't believe that life worked out the way it did so that now I am 35 and want a child and I can't ...... I love my husband and I am finally ready to share my life with a child and now I have waited too long and I am too old? Is that true? Am I destined because of my age to have to struggle at conception? This is a hard reality that I am beginning to realize... but it sucks!

I have to say that I am really scared because of all the negative things people say about concieving over 35......is it really that difficult and horrible? I can't believe that life worked out the way it did so that now I am 35 and want a child and I can't ...... I love my husband and I am finally ready to share my life with a child and now I have waited too long and I am too old? Is that true? Am I destined because of my age to have to struggle at conception? This is a hard reality that I am beginning to realize... but it sucks!

Hun I am in the exact position. My clock is not just ticking but screaming. lol.

I personally think this is my time to have a baby. I wasnt in a position either emotionally, financially or relationship wise in my 20's to have a baby. Now is my time, I am ready. So what if its a little harder to concieve.... we will get there. I truely believe it. Have a good chat with FS about your options. The only advantage about being a little older is they wont make you wait too long for tests and clomid etc. Even the fact you are only trying 6 months is proof as they usually wont see you til you are 12 months ttc except if you are over 35.

Best of luck sweetie and try not to worry. Stress is the enemy of ttc (Its hard not to stress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->