A cold while on tww

Polowrapgirl

Reaction score
Hey, I've read about this and wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I feel like I have a cold but also get a little queezy at times. I've read it could be early pregnancy signs. Has anyone had experience with this? I would love for it to be since my husband's birthday is the week after AF is nor suppose to show.

EPF is what lowers your immune system in the 2ww if conception occurs. Conception doesn't mean implantation was successful though. Many women say that cold like symptoms were one of their first symptoms though, so good luck!

I had a slight sore throat and stuffy nose before my bfp!

If been sneezing alot since my bfp not sure why as I don't have a cold so fx for you

I am experiencing the same thing! Keep us updated on how this turns out! I'm 4 dpo and have felt like I have a cold (no fever) since the day I O'd

I'm 4dpo and had a cold with no fever since yesterday I feel absolutely terrible.

Last cycle at 3dpo I started having a upset stomach for a few days and felt awful and achy then it's weird.

I'm 4dpo and had a cold with no fever since yesterday I feel absolutely terrible.

Last cycle at 3dpo I started having a upset stomach for a few days and felt awful and achy then it's weird.

It's weird cause I usually lose my sense of smell and taste with a cold but haven't with this. I'm just tired, stuffy, and have a cough. Hopefully baby dust for us

I'm fully poorly i just find it strange that I was poorly at 3dpo last cycle aswell. I don't usually ovulate so I'm not sure why it's happened on the same days.

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

I had a stuffy nose/sore throat/cough for almost 2 weeks and got a BFP (ended as a chemical, but still a BFP). Hopefully it means something good for you 🤗

I remember having that with DD, I have been symptoms checking like a nutcase this month and tested 4 days early and ended up with bfn. I felt like falling like high so I need to put in my head that i Prob not pregnant..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->