A couple of morning sickness questions...

Hi I'm Louise

Reaction score
These are somewhat TMI so I apologise in advance.

My MS has only just kicked in big time, but is it normal to be sick literally within 5 minutes of getting out of bed? I've been throwing up pretty much straight away when I wake up.

I'm not actually bringing much up. This morning all that came up was what I can only describe as phlegm (yuck). Where did yesterday's food go? lol

Is anyone else "leaking" when they're sick? I've never had incontinence issues before but when I'm sick I pee a little :blush:

Yep i have the same problem. sometimes i'm sick when i wake up. but between 7-10weeks it was pretty much all day from when i opened my eyes. and did leak a little.

Yes and yes!! I get dry gagging in the morning because my tummys empty try and keep some ginger biscuits by your bed to nibble before you get out!

And yes i leak too! i have had a baby before so i dont know if thats a factor but its not alot and im trying to do my kegals to help! x

Hey, I don't think anything is TMI here don't worry :) You poor thing, it's an awful feeling I'm right there with you. It's getting a little better but I totally know how you feel. Fortunately I have only actually thrown up twice, mostly I'm just very nauseous all day but both times I was actually heaving (gross sorry) was in the morning right after the shower. I don't know if the shower being hot, with an empty stomach did it or what but me too, was just really phlegm. I have found in the morning I wake up earlier...I will lay in bed and just sit up, I keep some dry cereal (not sweet) in a tupperware in my nightstand and have some before I get up. Then I get up slowly, and shower making sure its not too hot....open the door every so often to get cool air. After that I try and eat small plain meals whenever I can because when you feel hungry it's the worst. The seabands and ginger pills didn't really work for me. Decaf iced tea works for me first thing in the morning for some reason, its pretty sweet maybe helps the blood sugar which could also make you shakey/queasy. I hope some of this helps. I am starting to have days where I feel a lot better so that is promising! Hope you don't feel this way for very long :hugs:

I have weird MS from everyone else I have ever known. I wake up every morning cuz I'm busting to go pee, I go relieve myself and then go back to bed for 30 minutes tops before I'm ready to puke. Then I go and get sick... then I feel good enough (most days) to go and eat toast for breakfast and take my prenatal vitamin. I only get waves of nausea throughout the day if I have gone more than a few hours without food. But the worst of mine has been bang on every morning... minus my few good days I get in between. The incontinence issue I have not really had because I use the bathroom before I get sick. Sorry for the TMI but when I am sick in the morning it usually starts off as mucus/phlegm and then its straight up stomach acid... totally disgusting!! lol Hopefully MS starts wearing down soon.

I used to dry heave every morning with my first two pregnancies! I hated it. I started drinking water before I got out of bed just so I'd have something to throw up. So yeah, I've given birth three times...I can't jump on the trampoline or sneeze without leaking lol. It's gotten worse since getting pregnant this time

With my 1st i started haveing a big glass of water then throwing it up and then i felt ok i couldnt stand trying to be sick with nothing in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->