A couple of questions...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Katieeeee, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Hellooooo,

Is it ok to burn incense sticks while pregnant?

Also, I've been feeling this horrible churning feeling in my stomach in the mornings when I wake up and it makes me feel a bit sick and funny...I can't actually describe it but I'm wondering if this is by any chance the baby moving??

2. vix1989

vix1989 Baby Christmas <3

not sure it might be,if it feels like little bubbles or fluttering it could be. id say you can use incense sticks because your not inhaling it or anything just dont sit right near em x

3. Mommy2Kian

Mommy2Kian Kaden and Sian :)

hiya, im always burning my sticks, they relax me, i love them! :)

4. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

Incense sticks are probably just fine for burning during pregnancy, I would say use with caution though because you're going to be much more sensitive to smells and prone to getting headaches during your pregnancy, and scents are big headache triggers for a lot of people :)

I don't think that sounds like baby moving.. at first I thought it felt sort of like gas moving around in the wrong area of my body, it was quite subtle.. and that was closer to 20 weeks for me. A lot of people describe it as a "bubbly"/bubbles popping sensation.