a day late!

misstalula

im a proud mommy ttc
Reaction score
i am a day late and got a :bfn: this mornin but dont know if it would be too early to get a positive. has anyone ever had a false negative if so how far gone were you wen u got it? please help
thanks

my sil did 3 tests from weeks 3-6 she didnt get a positive till week 6

I have been pregnant 3 times and all 3 times I didnt get a + until I was 7 days late. Good Luck!

thank you so there may still be a little bit of hope then :) xxx

well its day 2 and still no sign of the witch as of yet. so im still keeping my fingers crossed.

fingers crossed for you!

I didnt get a positive til a couple days after the period was due!:flower:

Good luck hun, my sister didnt get a positive until 3 days late, fo FX for you!! xx

well its day 3 and still no sign i am feeling really hopeful i really hope its going to be positive soon. i did another test today and it was still negative so i am going to get one of the clearblue digital ones tomorrow and hope that works :) fingers crossed

well the:witch: has been this morning dont know why she hates me so much. i got my hopes up and then just got slapped in the face. dont know how much more of this heartsche i can take i just feel like crying all the time:cry:

Oh dear, I know that feeling. I was 4 days late this time and I was realllly starting to make myself believe it was my month, then I got "those cramps" and I just knew. What do ya know ten minutes later or so there she was in full swing. So so disappointed. I cried alllll day. But then I put on a big face, and started to prepare for this month. Good luck, know you're not alone! Babydust for some VALENTINES BFP'S!!!!

Im sorry. I know how heartbreaking it can be. I always allow myself some time to cry when af arrives. It is so devastating. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->