• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A decent line for 12dpo?

That test looks good! They don't do blood tests in UK, right?

No not routinely unless you're in the recurrent miscarriage or high risk bracket (3 or more mc). I phoned EPU and they'll see me at 7 weeks between Christmas and the new year for an early scan. Hoping the herbalist has sent me some magic baby water!!

Keeping everything crossed for you sweetie. Really hoping the baby sticks good and solid. Sometimes hCG is slow to rise in the beginning. Really really hoping for the best

Don't want to get my hopes up because I'm quite sure lines mean nothing really but took a test today and it's definitely darker (although looks like there's less dye in 15dpo test?!)

I am trying not to get count my chickens after what happened in August but this is darker than mc FRERs even at 20dpo so I feel a little bit of hope today :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 41
Thank you! Eeek, I really hope I bring this one home in 8 months! X

That looks great! Huge congratulations. The progression looks perfect to me on each tests. <3 I'd relax until your 7 week scan now. <3 xxx

Thank you ladies, you're awesome! Feel a bit more positive today. Fingers crossed this ones a sticker!! X

Did a CB digital today and got 2-3w which is further than I got last time :happydance:

Got a 3+ on CB digital today! Really really really hope this is my sticky bean, seriously getting my hopes up despite no sore boobs etc X

But your hormone levels are obviously rising! Congrats on the 3+!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"