a disturbing dream!

enepsigos

mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
a few nights ago i had a dream that i lost my husband, i was looking for him everywhere and although i dont know how he died, my sister told me he had died and thats why i couldnt find him! i was terribly upset and my husband woke me up from the dream because i was sobbing! my pillow was wet through with my tears and upon waking my face was streamed with tears!
hubby said i had been really sobbing for some time although he was unsure wether or not he should wake me up.

has anyone had dreams like this before? what do they mean?

if any psychic could shed some light on this i would be so grateful, im so worried and although this dream was a few days ago im still very upset by it.

I'm not a psychic, but I know dreaming of death isn't a guarantee it's going to happen.
It might be that you and your husband are going through a new phase or awakening or experiencing a lot of anxiety; perhaps he's becoming a new person now that he's going to be a father and part of your grieving is that you'll miss the old husband (perhaps more care-free or a partier), but don't forget that he's still your hubby and help him embrace this new chapter of life.
Help him through this time. It's a ton of change for us ladies, but it's a big change for our other halves, too and we shouldn't forget that they might be sensitive to the different life that awaits after birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->