A faint blue line that turned out BFP?

remiandlulu

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I have seen lots of faint lines that progressively get darker, but I have the Rite-Aid tests that gve the | | result. I get a 2nd light blue line shortly after testing and I'm just wondering if its an evap or if anyone has had these turn out BFP. Thanks for your help. I just really need some confirmation!

Do you have a pic?!
I'd say best to retest with a pink dye test since blue dyes are so bad with evaps :wacko:
GL hun!!

I did. Last year, I used the rite aid blue test, and I was indeed pregnant. I ended up m/c at 8 weeks, but the test was for sure positive. I backed it up with different brands though, I was in shock!

I found out I was pregnant by a shadow of a line on a blue dye test, so it's totally possible :)

Yep, me too. Faint blue plus sign, and I have a healthy 19 month old baby :) BUT, I've had crappy "fake" positives. If you had a light positive, back it up with a pink dye test just to be sure!

Update:
https://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m584/mrseagon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_9312.jpg
Feeling pretty confident for bfp but it's very early... Hope it darkens. Thanks for all your answers xo!

Congrats- my tests looked like this and I was pg. Good luck hun,
love Charlotte
xxxx

Its a BFP for sure! Some of my first lines didn't even show that dark!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->