A feeling in my water

Orange lady

Reaction score
Well I'm in my 2WW. I have 10 days to go til the witch is due.
I have a feeling. I've had a feeling since the beginning of my cycle this month. I haven't said anything to anybody because it's probably nothing and I'd look stupid (again) :blush:
But I have a good feeling. I don't want to get my hopes up for fear of being disappointed again. I guess we just have to wait and see!!

Gooood luck hun..hope u get your BFP this time round :)

its really strange when i got pregnant in december i just new i was pregnant, i kept getting bfn but eventually got my bfp about13dpo. I had a mmc in feb and have been ttc since, my first cycle ttc i knew i wasn't pregnant deep down although we had bd alot. This is my second cycle ttc and im now 3dpo and i just have the feeling i am pregnant again! not really any symptoms just this real gut feeling i will get my bfp this month. I am going to test on the 25th so will keep you posted. I thought i would sound stupid saying it but im sure our instincts kick in alot quicker than the hpt picks up the bfp!! fx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck and hope your feelings are right x

good luck & hope you get your bfp this month xx

good luck. i also hope the feeling is right :happydance: i also hope that my feeling is right too, that this will be the month :happydance:

I'm keeping everything crossed. Although one minute I am pretty sure and the next I'm not. OH and I have been TTC since a MMC in December. I have had feelings before that I was pregnant and have ended up being disappointed so who knows.
Please wish me luck, I am sooo ready!!

you know im exactly the same... i mmc beginning of jan... and ive got a really odd feeling this month... and ive got the same funny feeling in m stomach now that i had then... cant test till at least the 20th tho x

I hope your feeling is right, good luck with this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->