A 'feeling' on lower left abdomen?

lora123

Reaction score
I have a twingey feeling on my lower left abdomen about an inch or so away from my hip bone- not painful, just aware that something is kind of happening there.
I'm so paranoid of things going wrong that of course I've googled everything I possibly can and I'm now worrying this is a sign of an ectopic pregnancy??
Anyone else had this at almost 5 weeks pregnant? :shrug:

I had lots of stretching twinges when I was that early and baby is in the right place.. But if it gets too painful or you want peace of mind then maybe call the doctor :)

I definitely had one the day before I got my bfp last week. Had them in my last pregnancy too. You're ok dear, don't worry :)

Yay phew!!

guess I thought it'd be a while until I felt anything stretching since baby is not quite as big as a sesame seed yet. Lol

I guess it may be muscles stretching?? Idk- lots of weird things happen while you're pregnant :p It's best not to worry unless something seems really strange or painful :)

I'm at 12 weeks and still getting twingy pains on my sides, particularly my left. I would only worry about ectopic if it was painful all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->