A few questions about spotting ? ...

Lady_J

Mummy to Brooke
Reaction score
Ok so on 5 weeks 4 days i went to the toilet to find the lightest amount of pale pink on the tissue when i wiped and then it didnt happen again that day. But then yesterday at 6 weeks 1 day i went to the toilet and again there was some pink on the tissue, over the day it was only there a few times when i wiped. But again just very pale light pink. I have not had any cramps just the usual feelings i have been having from the start. I am still feeling sick on and off, heavy head feeling every now and then and also sore boobs and tiredness ... (just to add i have not had sex recently either) I am in the process of trying to get a doc appointment to put my mind at ease.

Having been looking around at other threads i have noticed a few women have also experienced this so i was wondering those of you who have, would you mind answering a few questions so it saves me having to keep searching millions of threads to find the answers im looking for ....

what weeks did you have your spotting in if you can remember ?

What colour was the spotting ?

Did you have cramps or any pain ?

How long did the spotting last ?

Did you go on to have a healthy pregnancy or are currently still carrying the little one ?

This is just to get an idea of how many of us women have actually experienced spotting and to see how similar our experiences with it is.

Thank you xxx :flower:

what weeks did you have your spotting in if you can remember ? 7.5 weeks and 9.5 weeks

What colour was the spotting ? pinkish / brown

Did you have cramps or any pain ? nothing particular... maybe a slight dull ache all round tummy and back.. couldn't tell if i was just imagining the pain if you get me!

How long did the spotting last ? Both times - Just a couple of instances over a 24hr period.

Did you go on to have a healthy pregnancy or are currently still carrying the little one ? all ok just now ... coming up to 11 weeks now and nothing but i do get CM...

Good idea... I was searching threads like a loon! x

Thanks for replying hun :hugs:

Anyone else ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back