A few questions if anyone can help me out???

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hello ladies I am trying to be a little bit more optimistic this month.

This month I started charting. Monday was the first day of this cycle :)

How do I add my chart from ovufriend to my signature??? and will it automatically update every month???
Also how will I know based on my chart if I am ovulating??? Just so I know to dtd

And for anyone who has gotten pregnant what things can you suggest, or vitamins or anything to help my chances of becoming pregnant myself??? Also what does baby asprin do when you are trying to conceive as I see some people take it??

Temping is to prove ovulation, not predict it. You need to get some OPKs, i suggest twice a day starting on CD10, your charting will show an increase, but thats also after the fact. The other thing to do is have sex every other day starting on day 10, without worrying about the rest of it.

You will get a thermal spike if you have ovulated which means you will notice a big temperature rise on your chart which will stay elevated until your AF arrives or if you're pregnant it will continue to stay high. Hope this helps xx

ok thanks ladies just trying to get a hang out this charting deal, looks like ur temp drops and then spikes up as pp has said now that i have taken a look at some charts, anymore tips for ttc is greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->