A few questions!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Pessimistic, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Pessimistic

Pessimistic Well-Known Member

1) Okay so I have just got rid of the itchy boobs and now I have the itchiest belly ever! I've been wacking the cream on and also Bio Oil twice daily but I have a few stretch marks appearing now, and they are so itchy!! Nothing helps! It's also waking me up at night! :hissy: Does anyone else experience this?

2) Also I've been feeling a bumpy bit, kinda like an arm/hand maybe? :blush: It's always near my belly button lol, I poke my finger there and the baby seems to poke me but I'm not 100% sure what part of the baby it is, I think it's feet are over my right hand side digging into me lol, so I'm guessing what's always poking my belly button is it's hand?

3) Annnd last question lol(sorry people:dohh:) Does anybody else wake up in the morning like they have had no sleep or a really restless night? Past few days I've been waking up with aching legs that feel like I've been for a run all night!! :sleep:

Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well :D xxx

2. :D happy D:

:D happy D: Well-Known Member

1) sorry can't help you

2) i keep feeling parts and wondering what it is, i def think we have been hand to hand a few times and lots of feet in ribs

3) EVERY NIGHT, can't sleep, too hot, got cramping legs, it's awful but the pain is worth the prize !!!

good luck with last stage of pregnancy hun

3. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

1) Yep, me too :dohh:
    2) I feel it too and I know the bub is head down, so I figure it's a foot
    3) All the time. I sleep so well and had so much energy until 2 weeks ago, not I'm really tired again.

4. Alicia_&_Kev

Alicia_&_Kev Well-Known Member

i had reallllly itchy belly for a good few weeks (stopped about 2 weeks ago actually *touch wood*). Used to be more at night too or about 5 in the morning and used to wake me up.
    I had no idea what it was so as wasnt itchy before and had been using Palmers stuff since i got peg, but i stopped using it, and just use body butter from body shop now and its completely gone!! dont know if that helps???

xxxx

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

put coco butter in the fride n use it cold ......... its lovley !! :D

cant answer other questions sry x