• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A few questions

pollydolly

Reaction score
I had an MC which began on the 2nd of January.
Stopped bleeding on the 5th.

We decided not to 'try' immediately so my partner (sorry for TMI) has been pulling out, however he does this then we continue to have sex. We've done this about 10 times since the 8th of January.

I don't know if I ovulated or not, I've been trying not to think about it and I don't know when I'm due on but a 28 day cycle would mean I'm due on Monday 30th.
If I ovulated as 'standard' on the 14th, when would a test possibly show positive?

I know I should wait but I'm so impatient.
I'm usually on the pill so I honestly have no idea about symptoms of AF when not on birth control.
My nipples are soooo sensitive and sore my boobs and heavy and painful, I have creamy white cm & stomach tightness.

Sorry for the long message I don't know where to turn

Yes, if you ovulated on the 14th, a test could show positive now. It'd be 10DPO. Sometimes, a test won't show up positive until a little later. I don't generally wait to test. I have gotten a BFP as early as 7DPO and once as late as 21DPO (started testing every other day at 7DPO).

I'd of ovulated on the 16th, I meant 14th day of my cycle sorry!
So does that mean I'd be 8dpo?

I really really hope I don't come on. I'm trying not to test early so I don't get disappointed

You could get one today, but if you can't face a BFN, don't try yet. I would get FRER if you can, and maybe start around 10DPO, so the 26th?

I agree. My rule with testing early is that you can't be disappointed by it. So if I know a bfn would make me sad or make me say "oh well it's early I could still be pregnant" then I don't do it. And it sounds like you would be bummed out/ not convinced. So I vote wait. I also am in a group that started debating the likelihood of getting pregnant with pullout then re-entry, and none of us ended up pregnant from it. I do hope your rainbow baby comes soon (pun intended).

I'd definitely wait at least until 10 dpo and that is only with a super sensitive test. I would try to hold off until 12 dpo if you can since I haven't known too many people to get a negative by then and go on to still be pregnant, unless they ovulated later in their cycle than they thought. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"