A few questions

acruise

Reaction score
What forms of exercise can harm your chances of conceiving?

How important is the position of intercourse when ttc? Aside from the missionary position are other positions ok provided the sperm doesn't fall out before lying down?

oh i was wondering this aswell! I am going on a prearanged ski holiday next month and i dont really want to tell all my family we are ttc, it will be my 1st time learning to ski so i will probably fall over ALOT! does anyone know if this could harm a tiny bean?

I don't think there is any exercise they say can harm your chances of conceiving... as long as you already work out and your used to it, all should be OK to continue. I do tend to keep it a bit lighter during the week I'm fertile, just in case- that's probably over cautious. But after all this time TTC, I'll do whatever I have to do to feel like I've done all I can! lol. My FS told me to continue working out- just don't take up anything new or too physical I'm not used to. lol. When you first conceive though, the bean is just cells and starting to form- so it would take a lot to harm it ;) Just do what feels right and I'm sure all will be OK.

Missionary is obviously the most "used" while TTC. But if there are strong swimmers, they are gonna get where they need to be regardless! You could also lay down with a pillow under your bum for 20 minutes or so- it may not help that much, but it's certainly not going to hurt! Unfortunately, some will come out- period. This is just how it works, but it only takes about 5 minutes (or so) for the strong healthy swimmers to start on their journey... the rest, well, they wouldn't be much use anyway ;)

Best of luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"