A few things...

Pink1981

Reaction score
I have been shortlisted for an assessment which may lead to an interview for a job i really really want!

Now the assessment is based at a recruitment agency and i was wondering if i would be required to wear trouser and a shirt of if i could get away with a smart top and leggings?

Also i am being assessed on copy typing... i've tried a few tests online and have around 96% accuracy and around 42 wpm. Do you think this is average? I do hope so!!

Its been 4 years since ive worked and i'm raring to go!!

I don't think you need a suit or shirt/trouser combo but I would avoid leggings.

Even the smartest are just very casual.

My OH is conducting interviews at his work at the moment and him and the other interviewers preferred those wearing jeans to those in leggings. They're just TOO casual.

Go for trousers and a nice top! Or a 'powersuit' type thing, big confident colours, pencil skirt etc.

Also, if it's copy writing - be prepared to be asked to write something yourself as well. Better over prepared than under.

Best of luck! x

Yeah you're right, trousers would be best. Will go with trousers and a smart top. Thanks

I don't think you need a suit or shirt/trouser combo but I would avoid leggings.

Even the smartest are just very casual.

My OH is conducting interviews at his work at the moment and him and the other interviewers preferred those wearing jeans to those in leggings. They're just TOO casual.

Go for trousers and a nice top! Or a 'powersuit' type thing, big confident colours, pencil skirt etc.

Also, if it's copy writing - be prepared to be asked to write something yourself as well. Better over prepared than under.

Best of luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->