A four-year-old girl has been hospitalised after a suspected ecstasy overdose

ShanandBoc

Reaction score
https://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8373951/four-year-old-hospitalised-after-taking-drugs

This has just happened here in Australia, the little girl is in a critical condition in hospital. She is suspected to have taken a whole ecstasy tablet while in the care of her mother at their home.

:nope: This makes me so flippin mad, how could u be so stupid as to take these drugs let alone have them laying around your home when u have kids?

Do you think the child in this situation should be taken away from her mother? Or if not how do you think a situation like this should be handled??

Hope she pulls through ok, they are worried about brain damage and organ failure if u watch the video

OMG that's so awful!!!...... I hope she'll be okay and then taken away from her mother and given to a family who will look after her and care for her properly.

Even if the LO hadn't taken the pill I still think that her mother doing drugs means she obviously doesn't care about her LO

:saywhat:

Its unbelievable! It makes me so so sad :(

Poor little girl, praying she will be OK

Poor little girl i really hope she pulls through. I'm not sure what action should be taken against the parents but as it is a illegal substance they should be at the very least arrested and charged with possession. I think that Social services/child protection will be very involved in her life from now on.

Even the neighbors have expressed concerns over this little girl in the past. Some people just shouldn't have children, as all they do is suffer at the hands of the very ones that are supposed to protect them :(

If she pulls through who know what effects it could have on her developing brain and body that could effect her for her whole life.

OMG! thats awful.....poor little girl! what was her mother thinking!!

:nope: completely shocking and awful :nope:

OMG poor love, sending thoughts and prayers xx

Ohhh no poor little lamb. Yes, I think this little girl should be placed with somebody who can provide her with the proper care that she needs but I don't think this should be indefinite because if this mother can learn what will be a very hard lesson she should be given the chance again to care for her child, under the very cautious and watchful eye of social services. However, I think she should be imprisoned for this because it's child endangerment on a massive scale. This is so so sad :nope:

That is terrible :( and yes they should place the girl in a loving and caring home.

Sickening!

My BIL was out with his daughter once last year at a park. His daughter picked up what she thought was an M&M. She was only 1!!! She had the mind to bring it to her Dad and show it off. Thank goodness! It was actually an OXY 80!!! Someone left that in a PARK where kids play. People are sick!!!

Poor little girl!!!! I'm not sure how I'd handle the situation. I mean, the mother is probably a good mum and the pills may not have even been hers. BUT I do think they should check the house for drugs before she goes back home. It could have been a boyfriend/cousin/brother etc who left the pill there! Social services and the police should get involved to make sure she is 100% safe though x

Oh god, hope this little girl pulls through, as for the mother, ugh well I won't even go there

The 23 year old mother has been charged, the little girl is still in a critical condition in hospital :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->