A frequent dream of mine <3

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm outside on a balcony outside of my bedroom. My husband is bringing me snacks and water, and he's reading to me as we look over our little town. I'm breastfeeding a brown-eyed, dark headed little boy that looks just like me. He's about 9 months old and I'm telling him how much mommy and daddy wanted him.

The only things that don't exist in real life are my balcony and my baby. I would love to have my family RIGHT NOW! Ugh, this dream makes me so broody, I love it and hold it right in my heart though.

Do you have dreams/fantasies like this?

I definitely have fantasies about my future family all the time! Best wishes to you dear!

I just read this for the first time in years. I don't know if this is allowed, but here is my 9 month old. My brown-eyed dark hair little boy who looks just like me.

I have a 3 year old now, too, the spitting image of his daddy. But reading this floored me, keep on dreaming ladies, the best is yet to come!

(Him at 9 months, him compared to me)

Attachments

• received_1405764966111106.jpg
    received_1405764966111106.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2017-03-31 20.35.49.jpg
    2017-03-31 20.35.49.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
Awh this is so adorable! Congrats on your dream working out in real life!

Did you get the balcony too?!

I do believe in dreams! Congratulations! I too dreamed of my bb a year before, he's not turning 6 on May 28th. It's amazing how our minds and body work! You are blessed Melli ::hugs: it took years but it happened:winkwink::winkwink: dreams can come true!

Awh this is so adorable! Congrats on your dream working out in real life!

Did you get the balcony too?!

Nope I sure didn't lol it's still on the to do list.
Maybe that means another baby boy in our future? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->