a friend needs help please

littlegoth666

Reaction score
this is not me but my mates sister of 16 is pregnant silly cow has told her mum she spazed how can i help her :nope: she is so younge . . .

Doesnt sound like ur the kind of person who can help her, if that what u think of her. Think she would be better off with understanding ppl who can get her through it rather than sumone calling her a cow!!! Times like this u know who ur friends r

I'm confused, she is a silly cow because she told her mom? Of course her mom is upset, she is young - but her mom needs to know. Tell her to go to the teen pregnancy forum on this site and she can chat with other teen moms for help.

omg not what i ment i called her sister a cow for telling her mum i need to find a way to help im not mean

oh right you didnt make that clear :)

just talk to her she probably needs some time away from home and a ear too

omg not what i ment i called her sister a cow for telling her mum i need to find a way to help im not mean

Oh ok, it came out a different way. There's a couple of topics in the teen pregnancy forum about dealing with parents who are very upset (I think all of them are! Moreso than others), she should take a look at those or you can email it to her.

oh so your friend told her mum that her sister is pregnant? that makes more sense that's not very nice of her I would kill my sister if she told my mum I was pregnant and didnt let me do it myself!! (not literally kill her btw lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->