A funny story about my cheeky bump

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
I bought a doppler a few weeks ago, the day before my husband felt the baby kick. He was getting frustrated with not being able to interact so we figured if he could hear the baby it would help. So the cheeky little monkey decides he will kick daddy so we didnt need the doppler. Anyway I found the heartbeat the first day with no problem. Now the baby has decided not to like the doppler and wont let me find the heartbeat. Havent found it a single time since that first day! But instead, the baby has decided when the doppler is on my tummy, to kick it! :haha: Now I think it is funny when he does it at home. But yesterday I had an appointment and the midwife put the doppler on my tummy and picked up the heartbeat and within a few seconds he kicked it! :haha: She was trying to get the heart rate and everytime he would kick it! She even laughed. What a cheeky little monkey I have!

That is my first experience with my child acting up at the doctors office :)

lol my little man doesn't like the doppler either, we never bought one for home but at every appointment he kicks at my OB when she tries to get his HB, he used to move away but now he's too big so he just gets agitated (she had his heartrate up to 160 last time when it's normally at 140 - 146) don't think he likes her much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->