A grumpy thread :-(

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
A ranty grumpy thread :-( I'm just fed up tonight feel like just crying I'm so bloody uncomfortable I have obstetric cholestasis so I'm sooo itchy and my skin is sore all over from that ... I ache from head to toe , baby's kicks are hurting and he is pushing right down bringing sharps pains :-( I just wanted a nice bath to relax but there's great big spiders everywhere 3 in the last two days and I am completely phobic of spiders and I cannot relax in a bath with big spiders keep appearing. Have left the washing up and asked hubby to do it but all I got was whinging and huffing also my two year old has a bad cold bless her so she has been hard work :-( just completely fed up :-( :-( :-(

Aaaw big hugs, I hope you are feeling a bit better today. This time of pregnancy seems to drag by doesn't it

Thank you feeling a bit better today just tired :) would like a nice big takeaway and some harribo gold bears hHa !

Aaw hope you're ok... could you do something nice for yourself to cheer you up? Like a pregnancy massage? Soak in your local pool? Hope the rest of your pregnancy flies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->