A lb a week for 7 wks starting today :-)

Well done Bravemom :)
I am really struggling. I have been trying so hard and nothing has happened, so I got disheartened and went off the rails :cry: Need to get back on it today...

Aw sweetie try not to get upset I know how much of a struggle it is ,but you can do it honestly ,how much do you want to lose ?:hugs::hugs:

Thanks BM- I don't have a set amount- I just want to lose some before ET in December.

Hi ladies, can I join?

I've lost 20lbs in 12weeks so far on WW, but my motivation has gone in the last few weeks, so I decided to buy the 30 day shred dvd, which is going ok so far.

I still have another 20lbs to lose at least, would love to lose half a stone by christmas. I could do with some support, well done to all ur weight losses so far!

:hugs:

Hi Natalie ,well done thats awesome ,I am sort of feeling the same as you ,I've lost 41/2 stone and still want another two stone off but I've came to a stand still and it sucks ,but I believe you can do another seven pounds for Xmas ,I'm here to support you Hun ,c'mon we can do it :thumbup::hugs:Good luck :hugs:

Thanks hun, a think a wee bit of support will go along way- seems everyone on this thread is keeping each other motivated! I'm going to stick to the 30day shred, its making me stick to WW better, as I dont want to fail each day after doing the workout! That's amazing you've lost 4 1/2 stone already! We can do it!!

Hi all, I'm a bit off track this weekend too. Pancakes and bacon for breakfast and ben and jerrys last night :-0 Oooopps. I blame my 23 week pregnant friend who is staying this weekend, I've got to make sure she eats ; -).

Plus my knees are feeling sore so I'm taking a few days break from the gym. I might go swimming instead.

Oh well back on track for weigh in Friday, then I'm at a weekend wedding so it'll probably 2 weeks of maintaining overall.

Great weight lossBbravemom, Dylis and Natalie. Keep going Amethyst77 I've had 3 disappointing weeks but you just need to keep on trucking, at least if it comes off slow it'll stay off xx

Just a thought threebirds but could you put people's MFP name on the front page, I keep forgetting who people are compared to here and there!

I'm OblasMummy on MFP x

Good morning girls!

Congrats to everyone who's had a loss and for everyone struggling, I'm right there with you.:wacko::hugs:

I've been trying to convince myself that moderation is the key and I really believe that it is, but it turns out, I'm not moderate about anything I eat.:haha:

I don't want to be that person who keeps saying, "tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow." But, it looks like I'm back on it tomorrow.:haha:

I looked at the scale today and I'm down 1 lb from thursday morning despite having ice cream Friday and Saturday night. Made a healthy breakfast this morning, spinach/mushroom/onion saute with balsamic & apple cider vinegar, bison snorkers & onion.

I feel skinnier when I stay away from breads/carbs but then I crave fats. Last night I had a salad with cheese and avacado to feel satiated. Have you guys got any tricks for cravings?

I looked at the scale today and I'm down 1 lb from thursday morning despite having ice cream Friday and Saturday night. Made a healthy breakfast this morning, spinach/mushroom/onion saute with balsamic & apple cider vinegar, bison snorkers & onion.

I feel skinnier when I stay away from breads/carbs but then I crave fats. Last night I had a salad with cheese and avacado to feel satiated. Have you guys got any tricks for cravings?

I find bread is really bad for me ,any sort of bread bagels muffins croissants etc I tend to chew peppermint gum wen I feel hungry or drink tea coffee or diet coke and for a sugar fix I eat
Fat free yog and grapes or sugar free jelly and oranges or even a cereal bar :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I find bread is really bad for me ,any sort of bread bagels muffins croissants etc I tend to chew peppermint gum wen I feel hungry or drink tea coffee or diet coke and for a sugar fix I eat
Fat free yog and grapes or sugar free jelly and oranges or even a cereal bar :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OOoooo I have to try that-thanks! Peppermint gum, yoghurt & grapes. I've almost run out of fruit & stuff, will have to make a trip out before the work week begins. Found persimmons & mangos on sale at my asian market last week. Been eating them this weeks sugar cravings. Have you tried persimmons? My OH was surprised, they're sweeter than mangos.

I had egg puffs & grapefruit for breaky yesterday mmmm soo good! A little protein with every meal seems to keep me going.

Hows every1 doing?

Welcome 2have4kids & natalie :) the more the merrier

Its hard to stay focused on weightloss so the more support the better.
Today is the end of wk 2 for me and i have lost 2lbs. Which is good. But im disappointed its not more. I set a low target of 1lb a week thinking it woud feel so good to do that & better but so far have struggled to get 2lbs off in 2wks. The scales looked more promising a couple of days ago, so i'll just have to keep wrking at it. C'mon everybody lets shift some pounds :hugs: :thumbup:
X

Hows every1 doing?

Welcome 2have4kids & natalie :) the more the merrier

Its hard to stay focused on weightloss so the more support the better.
Today is the end of wk 2 for me and i have lost 2lbs. Which is good. But im disappointed its not more. I set a low target of 1lb a week thinking it woud feel so good to do that & better but so far have struggled to get 2lbs off in 2wks. The scales looked more promising a couple of days ago, so i'll just have to keep wrking at it. C'mon everybody lets shift some pounds :hugs: :thumbup:
X

I find it really matters what stage of the cycle I'm in too. Don't be too hard on yourself. The slower you loose it the more likely it is to stay off. In my tww I find I go a little nutty with cravings and I could never loose during AF. In 2007 I lost 53 lbs (only to gain 30~ back) and I did it by mostly cutting out bread, noodles, grains, cereals & calorific carbs. I think I lost it too fast and after my wedding I was exhausted and started eating badly. Mind you it took 5 years to gain the 30 back (always trying to look at the positive ;)). My body is really efficient at passing fats but has a hard time dealing with sugar and carbs. Thanks for the warm welcome, my goal was to go to a gym this weekend and get a 10x pass but I'm going to let myself off the hook since my runners are at work and go next week.:shrug:

i've managed to lose 4lb this week :) i signed on to my fitness pal and it has really given me a boost this week. my username is sarahgovan if anyone wants to add me x

Hi ladies, just about to go to my WW meeting now, I'll report my weightloss when I return! Just wanted to say, I almost skipped doing my 30shred today, but reading the posts here, and thinking of the good its gonna do me got me to go and DO IT!!

Fingers crossed I get a decent weightloss today now x

Hi ladies, just about to go to my WW meeting now, I'll report my weightloss when I return! Just wanted to say, I almost skipped doing my 30shred today, but reading the posts here, and thinking of the good its gonna do me got me to go and DO IT!!

What's 30shred? FX for you lovely lady.

Good luck huni :hugs:

Ah, I meant to say 30 day shred :dohh: It's a workout dvd, only 20mins long which is good for me, as I've never done any exercise dvds before.

Well, I've only lost hald a pound this week, so disappointed! This week I really stuck to weightwatchers, and did the damn dvd every day, feel so disheartened now :(

Hope all you ladies have had a more successful week than I !

Ah, I meant to say 30 day shred :dohh: It's a workout dvd, only 20mins long which is good for me, as I've never done any exercise dvds before.

Well, I've only lost hald a pound this week, so disappointed! This week I really stuck to weightwatchers, and did the damn dvd every day, feel so disheartened now :(

Aww sorry Hun I know how much it sucks when that happens but it's still half a pound and I bet you get a big loss next week ,you coukd also be toning up and losing inches too which you dont know about :thumbup:stay focused dont go nuts and pig out :haha:I stayed the same last week and was totally gutted so I ate all round me :blush:Am hoping for a few pounds off tomorrow ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww sorry Hun I know how much it sucks when that happens but it's still half a pound and I bet you get a big loss next week ,you coukd also be toning up and losing inches too which you dont know about :thumbup:stay focused dont go nuts and pig out :haha:I stayed the same last week and was totally gutted so I ate all round me :blush:Am hoping for a few pounds off tomorrow ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww good luck for tomorrow! I went a bit nuts :nope: had a crisp sandwich whilst I typing my last message, oops. I'll get my focus back tomorrow!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"