A lb a week for 7 wks starting today :-)

Mmmmmm crisp sandwich.......(can you tell I'm doing low carb?).

I have decided to shake my diet up a bit and do my diabetic diet from pregnancy and the weight has started coming off again. It's not weigh day until Friday but fingers crossed for below 10st! As I am still glucose intolerant its probably a good idea to do this diet anyway.

Just a thought threebirds but could you put people's MFP name on the front page, I keep forgetting who people are compared to here and there!

I'm OblasMummy on MFP x

Great idea. I know it does get confusing. Will get to it :)

I really enjoy seeing what every1 is eating in MFP, I find that helpful for ideas.
My problem is still snacking... *sigh*

hows everyone else doing?

X

Lost three pounds this week making my weight loss 65 pounds since march :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well done Bravemom!

I'm not struggling too much, this diet is second nature after doing it everyday for 3 months in pregnancy. I'm at a wedding this weekend though so may put any loss back on.

I'm still having probs with snacking and did have chocolate cake for breakfast yesterday:blush:but my 2lbs have not come back:thumbup:

I'm still having probs with snacking and did have chocolate cake for breakfast yesterday:blush:but my 2lbs have not come back:thumbup:

Oh wow choc cake for breakfast, that is naughty! But now i want choc cake *sigh*

im finding snacking hard too Dylis.

We need to learn from Bmom - well done Brave :)

Sorry every1 that I havent updated the first page yet. Had a hectic & long work day but will add everyones details, MFP logins etc to the first post in the moring.

Heres to a good diet day tomorrow!

Nite :hugs:

X

OMG Bravemom, that's really amazing.

I'm soooooo stressed right now. It's actually helped weight loss-have no appetite but also no energy:(. 4 lbs since thursday last week. I'm trying to guzzle lots of water/tea & had a breakfast veggie/fruit shake this morning (along with my snorker and chick pea burger).

I'm soooooo stressed right now. It's actually helped weight loss-have no appetite but also no energy:(. 4 lbs since thursday last week. I'm trying to guzzle lots of water/tea & had a breakfast veggie/fruit shake this morning (along with my snorker and chick pea burger).

You are doing well Hun ,keep it up ,why are you stressed sweetie ?:hugs::hugs:

Fighting with the OH. We asked his bro on vaca with us (he's divorced) and while in Cyprus all he did was put me down and invalidate anything I said. I was sitting there drinking wine next to the pool and he pipes up how his new girlfriend is super fit and would never have a second glass of wine because she's Danish and her family is super disciplined. I just about socked him. I just got up and went for a swim to cool my jets. He's such a ba$tard and OH never defends me or says anything to counter his toxic verbal diarrhea. There's a bunch of other stuff but basically we're fighting, throwing around the D word lots this week. I'm at work today with super puffy eyes from crying all last night. DH is a tough scotsman, I don't feel much love and feel very uncared for. I feel I have to be a bit of a butch girl to survive everything and that's just not me.:cry:

Sorry for the rant, really at a new low point in my life right now. Feeling fat, infertile and having no children doesn't help either. Thanks for your kind words tho, this site has kept me sane.:coffee:

Fighting with the OH. We asked his bro on vaca with us (he's divorced) and while in Cyprus all he did was put me down and invalidate anything I said. I was sitting there drinking wine next to the pool and he pipes up how his new girlfriend is super fit and would never have a second glass of wine because she's Danish and her family is super disciplined. I just about socked him. I just got up and went for a swim to cool my jets. He's such a ba$tard and OH never defends me or says anything to counter his toxic verbal diarrhea. There's a bunch of other stuff but basically we're fighting, throwing around the D word lots this week. I'm at work today with super puffy eyes from crying all last night. DH is a tough scotsman, I don't feel much love and feel very uncared for. I feel I have to be a bit of a butch girl to survive everything and that's just not me.:cry:

Sorry for the rant, really at a new low point in my life right now. Feeling fat, infertile and having no children doesn't help either. Thanks for your kind words tho, this site has kept me sane.:coffee:

That's disgusting behaviour from your bil and your husband ,:growlmad:No wonder you are stressed abd unhappy ,your hubby needs to man up and defend you and your bil needs to phuck off :growlmad::growlmad:,I know how it is Hun wen things get you down it just makes everything else one hundred times worse but know that we are all here for you anytime you need us ,big hugs lovely ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Threebirds, I am going to try and join you here. I have MFP on my Blackberry is that the same thing? Well, I lost a stone at WW about a year ago but this last year I have been fighting to keep it off. The only time I managed to stay at goal this year was around treatment but I was eating really healthy then and no need to count points.

I really need to start eating heathly again as marathon training starting next week...eeeekkkk!!!

Hi Irish eyes, welcome.
Bravemom I am feeling better-thank you. A night out with the girls always helps. I came back and DH was on the couch (where he's been for the whole week) and i jumped his bones, fed him whiskey and told him he simply needs to take better care of me.

We'll see how it goes. Still haven't gained the weight back, been waiting for the scale to pop back up. I guess that's a little pessimistic. Took the runners home & going to get that 10x pass this weekend.

How's everything with you? Everyone doing ok with the weight loss this week? Breaky was mushrooms, onion, fennel, grapefruit, and a snorker today along with a spins.ch & berry shake.

Well on Friday I had lost 2lb to finally be below 10st, I was so excited, however I have lost another 3.5lbs since then due to a very severe stomach flu. I'm sure it will come back on and would rather not have lost it! I miss my baby i've had to saty away from him for 36 hours.

Well on Friday I had lost 2lb to finally be below 10st, I was so excited, however I have lost another 3.5lbs since then due to a very severe stomach flu. I'm sure it will come back on and would rather not have lost it! I miss my baby i've had to saty away from him for 36 hours.

:( aw hope you feel better soon ,:hugs:Well done on the two pounds :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Irish eyes, welcome.
Bravemom I am feeling better-thank you. A night out with the girls always helps. I came back and DH was on the couch (where he's been for the whole week) and i jumped his bones, fed him whiskey and told him he simply needs to take better care of me.

We'll see how it goes. Still haven't gained the weight back, been waiting for the scale to pop back up. I guess that's a little pessimistic. Took the runners home & going to get that 10x pass this weekend.

How's everything with you? Everyone doing ok with the weight loss this week? Breaky was mushrooms, onion, fennel, grapefruit, and a snorker today along with a spins.ch & berry shake.

Sounds like you have everything sorted Hun :thumbup:What's a snorker ?im doing ok hoping for another seven pounds for Xmas :thumbup::hugs:

i've lost 3 pound this week still using myfitnesspal. 4 more and i'm down to my first goal :) my username is sarahgovan if anyone wants to add me x

Well done Sarah I'm at 3lb down as well really hoping to get to 7 for Christmas

Hi every1
Im so sorry for disappearing for a bit :(
Back now though & looking forward to getting caught up with everyone
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
My weight loss plan stalled but hopefully im back on track
Feeling a bit down tho so bear with me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members