• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A little anxious, reassurance please?

gypsymom

Reaction score
I'm 22 weeks today with an anterior placenta, and I've felt weird all day...not bad, just weird. I haven't felt LO move at all today (although he was very active last night) and I feel like I'm having hunger pains even though I've eaten normally. I'm drinking a smoothie with OJ right now in hopes of getting him to move but no luck so far. I've felt anxious all day too. No cramps really and no bleeding but...

I guess I'm just looking for a little reassurance, as this is my first time and I'm naturally inclined to worry as it is....is this normal?

I went through the same thing yesterday. I felt funny and he wasn't moving much. WELL, today he went bonkers. haha. So, your LO is probably just hitting a growth spurt or just having a quiet day. I drank like 2 cokes yesterday in my madness.. tomorrow your LO will probably be moving all over the place.

Its completely normal at that stage not to feel bubs regularly. I am a lil ahead of you, and my lo still has super quiet days. I would try not to worry, esp since you felt a lot yesterday. Baby is prob about to have a growth spurt. Hope this helps a bit!

I went through the same thing yesterday. I felt funny and he wasn't moving much. WELL, today he went bonkers. haha. So, your LO is probably just hitting a growth spurt or just having a quiet day. I drank like 2 cokes yesterday in my madness.. tomorrow your LO will probably be moving all over the place.

Oh good, i hope he does go bonkers...heck I'd even give up a good nights sleep just so I can feel relieved. You're probably right and he's just being quiet today. Thanks! :)

It's really normal for babies to have quiet days. They could be facing our backs too, which means we won't feel much especially with an anterior placenta :hug:

I agree with what the others have said, it is normal to have quieter days still at this stage....but...if u are worried u should get checked out by your midwife just incase. That means that if there was something wrong it could be picked up sooner, but also that if there is nothing wrong, it will put ur mind at rest and stop u worrying. XXX

I'm a week ahead of you and my LO had a couple of quiet days last week as well. He is back to normal now so I reckon your little one is just chilling. I also have anterior placenta (high) and this week have been feeling the kicks getting higher and higher. Did they say whether yours was high anterior on your scan notes? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"