A little awkward.....

Pulirula

Reaction score
We are trying to conceive. We already have one kid who is 7. I feel like no matter how I sit I lose a lot of my husbands... ummm... little men. Is this Normal? I honestly don't remember when my first. We were young and weren't trying to conceive. Just happened. Even if it feel like most of it came out would there still be enough in there? Like even him just pulling out of me a lot comes out then. I'm trying my best to keep it in but if I move at all it comes out.

It's normal for seman leakage, there are millions of sperm so for all the millions that fall out there are millions that stay in, and it only takes 1 sperm. Tmi, but Last time I got pregnant we only did it once during my fertile time, and I was on top so most of it fell out, but we still conceived.

Totally normal question :) as stated by Mearly12 it only takes one to get to the egg but there are millions produced. The pre-cum also has trace sperm (not as high in potency but still there) which could also be enough for pregnancy to occur (that's another reason the pull-out method is very inefficient for birth control).

I totally understand where you are coming from. If you want, after BD'ing you can lay down and prop your bottom up on some pillows and leave your legs up for a few minutes:)

Good luck!!

I totally have been doing the pillow under the hips and trying to stay that way for 10-20 minutes. Come on little guys!!!

My dr told me to sit on my knees and hands. Not so comfy for 20 min lol.

I just got him to come out slow, closed my legs as he did, then turn on my side and stay still for a bit. Worked for us :)

There's still so much stuff in there don't worry :) nature has the guy pump out waaay more than you need to pregnant.

Many women use moon cups or soft cups. It helps to keep everything close to the cervix plus it's great for the mess factor too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->