A little bit anxious

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Nat9, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Nat9

Nat9 Member

heyyy
    im 17, 18 in 9days :)
    just a little bit anxious that i could be pregnant, just wanting a bit of advice as i know you can tell me that i am :)

but just lately ive been constantly got a little bit bigger, like im bloated and sorry to say ... but experiencing more gas than i usually do, ive also been a lot more tired, feeling sick and get rather dizzy when im standing

i'm on the pill and havent missed any this month, but do have sex without a condom (stupid i know)
    im in a comitted relationship, been with him for 2 and a half years although i
    havent spoke to my bf about it as i do not want to give him any unnecessary worry, because knowing me, its all in my head
    but any advice?

2. MeggieMoo88

MeggieMoo88 Waiting 4 our little man!

Hi hun,

Don't think anyone on here could tell you that your pregnant...only a pregnancy test or blood test can do that....when are you due your period? I wouldn't worry till your period is late, then wait a few days, so 2/3 days after your due if you still not come on, take a test then....

Good luck and keep us updated :)

x

3. Nat9

Nat9 Member

period is due next week, usually come on on the thursday in my week break thingy from the pill
    didnt want to be a mum this young but if i am then im going to be happy about it and hopefully bf will be too:)
    thanks for the advise :)
    x x x

4. Nat9

Nat9 Member

i meant to say i feel like my bellys got a little bigger :)

5. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

Yeah pregnancy test is the only thing that'll be able to tell you for certain if you are pregnant. Contraception isn't 100% effective, so you could very well be pregnant. But like MeggieMoo88 said, wait till you're period is late, and then take a test.

Hope you get the answer you're looking for!

xoxox

6. MissRhead

MissRhead Well-Known Member

It could well be due to something eles as quite early for symptoms, but you never know everyone is diffrent and the pill isnt 100% effective. Like everyone eles has said do a test if u miss your period, you could get a first response aswell, good luck xx

7. Christine1993

Christine1993 Full-time mummy to Aidan

Take a pregnancy test hun to know for sure, i had to do seven haha :) Keep us posted though and let us know. Best of luck :) xxx

8. Nat9

Nat9 Member

does anyone know when i can take a first response test?

9. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

a first response test can work from 6 days before a period is due obviously getting more reliant the close you get to your due date and even better when period is late x

10. AJpeartree

AJpeartree Mom to my 8 mo old girl!

You can take one now. They usually work pretty early but you never know for sure until you miss a period. You could also stop your pill now, wait for the period which should come the week after you stop a pill. If it doesn't show, then you might be. If it does, then start a new pack the following week. But don't have sex until you've started your new pack for a week or so. Good luck!

11. Nat9

Nat9 Member

Done a test today which came back negative, going to wait to see if my period is late to do another 1 :)

12. Nat9

Nat9 Member

today im meant to be on and since being on the pill i come on every thursday morning with out fail in the week break thing and this month i havent but so badly feels like im am already but everytime i check, nothings there
    could this be a sign of pregnancy?

13. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

i kept feeling like i was going to come on, i kept telling chris dont get to excited i can feel it coming and hed be like no its not, n sure he was right he bought me a test couple days later when i hadnt come on and there was my bfp. so yes the pains could be a sign. wait a few days and if you still not on test again x