A little bit anxious

Nat9

Reaction score
heyyy
im 17, 18 in 9days :)
just a little bit anxious that i could be pregnant, just wanting a bit of advice as i know you can tell me that i am :)

but just lately ive been constantly got a little bit bigger, like im bloated and sorry to say ... but experiencing more gas than i usually do, ive also been a lot more tired, feeling sick and get rather dizzy when im standing

i'm on the pill and havent missed any this month, but do have sex without a condom (stupid i know)
im in a comitted relationship, been with him for 2 and a half years although i
havent spoke to my bf about it as i do not want to give him any unnecessary worry, because knowing me, its all in my head
but any advice?

Hi hun,

Don't think anyone on here could tell you that your pregnant...only a pregnancy test or blood test can do that....when are you due your period? I wouldn't worry till your period is late, then wait a few days, so 2/3 days after your due if you still not come on, take a test then....

Good luck and keep us updated :)

x

period is due next week, usually come on on the thursday in my week break thingy from the pill
didnt want to be a mum this young but if i am then im going to be happy about it and hopefully bf will be too:)
thanks for the advise :)
x x x

heyyy
im 17, 18 in 9days :)
just a little bit anxious that i could be pregnant, just wanting a bit of advice as i know you can tell me that i am :)

but just lately ive been constantly got a little bit bigger, like im bloated and sorry to say ... but experiencing more gas than i usually do, ive also been a lot more tired, feeling sick and get rather dizzy when im standing

i'm on the pill and havent missed any this month, but do have sex without a condom (stupid i know)
im in a comitted relationship, been with him for 2 and a half years although i
havent spoke to my bf about it as i do not want to give him any unnecessary worry, because knowing me, its all in my head
but any advice?

i meant to say i feel like my bellys got a little bigger :)

Yeah pregnancy test is the only thing that'll be able to tell you for certain if you are pregnant. Contraception isn't 100% effective, so you could very well be pregnant. But like MeggieMoo88 said, wait till you're period is late, and then take a test.

Hope you get the answer you're looking for!

xoxox

It could well be due to something eles as quite early for symptoms, but you never know everyone is diffrent and the pill isnt 100% effective. Like everyone eles has said do a test if u miss your period, you could get a first response aswell, good luck xx

Take a pregnancy test hun to know for sure, i had to do seven haha :) Keep us posted though and let us know. Best of luck :) xxx

does anyone know when i can take a first response test?

a first response test can work from 6 days before a period is due obviously getting more reliant the close you get to your due date and even better when period is late x

You can take one now. They usually work pretty early but you never know for sure until you miss a period. You could also stop your pill now, wait for the period which should come the week after you stop a pill. If it doesn't show, then you might be. If it does, then start a new pack the following week. But don't have sex until you've started your new pack for a week or so. Good luck!

Done a test today which came back negative, going to wait to see if my period is late to do another 1 :)

today im meant to be on and since being on the pill i come on every thursday morning with out fail in the week break thing and this month i havent but so badly feels like im am already but everytime i check, nothings there
could this be a sign of pregnancy?

i kept feeling like i was going to come on, i kept telling chris dont get to excited i can feel it coming and hed be like no its not, n sure he was right he bought me a test couple days later when i hadnt come on and there was my bfp. so yes the pains could be a sign. wait a few days and if you still not on test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->