A little bit confused.. Need a little help!!

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Heyyy!!

So need a bit of help..

Basically I'm CD15 today and took a couple OPK's yday and don't think they were positive in the time limit but looked positive when I went back later. Took one today and it was definitely positive. So when will I ovulate? Ive got loads of ewcm today and it only usually lasts a few hours. Don't you usually ovulate the day you have ewcm?

BD'd last night, BD'ing again tonight and hopefully tomorrow.

Basically I just want to know if anyone will know when I roughly will ovulate? And when I will be 1dpo..

Thanks ladies in advance x

It can vary and you can have ewcm for a while leading up to o, nd sometimes even after o. It's sometimes hard to pinpoint unless you temp, but just keep bding for the next few days and you should be good! My guess is it would be today or tomorrow!

Thank you. That's what I thought too. My sleeping patterns so messed up that temping wouldn't work for me. I kind of think its today because of the ewcm. I never get it for long periods of time only a few hours.. I don't know. All confusing to me.

DTD yday and today. OH and I are too tired to go again tomorrow. Think we'll be ok not DTD tomorrow aswell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->