A little bit of pregnancy comedy for you

sheldonsmommy

Reaction score
Right off the bat, i'll tell you nobody was hurt.

Getting ready in the morning, me and Sheldon (2 years old) shower together in order to try and save time. He plays at my feet with bath toys while I wash my hair.

Occasionally, he'll push past my legs to get around me or go through my legs to get to the drain. I am 37 weeks pregnant. Not as sturdy as I used to be... I took a step to let him get around me, caught the upslope of the bathtub and went flying. Grabbed the shower curtain on my way down and pulled it down on top of us both, water and bath toys everywhere. I didn't land hard or anything, but I managed to catch myself precariously on the edge of the bathtub.

The idea of a heavily pregnant lady in an awkward position, half down, a startled little boy, all covered in shower curtain and the water still going: it's still cracking me up lol

Ha! Glad everyone is ok! Be careful! Might be time to stop saving time for a bit huh?

That must have been quite scary though!
I fell last pregnancy when I was in the shower and grabbed the shower curtain and it fell on top of me. I wasn't hurt but it was scary!

I just couldn't stop laughing hysterically, then my son started giggling and it kind of made my day lol

god you poor thing im so glad your ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->