A little bit pregnant?

Oneday83

Reaction score
We recently decided to stop using the protection. We had unprotected sex roughly around my period due date so I kind of knew I wouldn't end up pregnant from that time. But my period never came. We didn't have sex for about a week and a half after that but still no period. Numerous HPT with BFN. Attended the doctor and another urine test showed a BFN. She did an ultrasound and couldn't see anything, said she couldn't see a sack and it looked like I was due a period due to thick endometrium layer but said it's not 100%. I'm now 24 days late and still no sign of my period or pregnancy - last HPT was 4 days ago. I'm due back to the doctor next week. My question is this: Could I have ovulated late and the unprotected sex we had around my period due date and the later unprotected sex we had, have resulted in pregnancy? Could I have gotten pregnant recently and it's still to early to show up on a HPT? I'm so so new to all of this. All advice would be helpful. Thanks.

No I don't think so. Yes in some instances women ovulate late and get pregnant and find out later and some women even ovulate right as their period is due or ending and get pregnant but with the way your uterus is looking I'm gonna say you're due for your period any day now. I had this happen and I was 6weeks late. They did a transvaginal US and I had gotten my period a few days later. The pressure of the wand against my ovaries i I think made me get my period. But yes you may need to get a shot and jumpstart your cycle.

A shot? I've never heard of that. Getting tender boobs today and extremely tired so it's either one or the other! Either way I just want an answer at this stage.

Yeah they give a shot to make your period come. Those are good signs though!!

What kind of protection were you using? Sometimes the hormones from certain birth control methods can cause your cycle to go crazy when you get off of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->