• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

A little bummed, hubby won't respond.. Anyone in the same boat?

What is up with men!? Mine finally "accepted" last night that we will TTC between October and December (so...Nov??? lol). But, as excited as I am, he has acted like he has accepted it numerous times and then two weeks later acts like the convo never happened.

I WILL have a cow if this occurs again. That is that. It will happen at the end of this year.

Should I make him sign something? I mean, he can't just take back his words, lol.

Men are just big children. DH is NOT the exception. Sometimes he is more than willing to talk about having babies, and how he loves the names, and oh that nursery set is cute.... other times he basically won't say anything. I find that if it's just us 2 he is able to talk about it, but around other people he doesn't want to. HMM

Although I didn't want to have the conversation, dh forced it out of me today. And he basically gave me a big fat no! I'm devastated. I asked him why he said before that a second was definitely on the table and now not. He said he's allowed to change his mind. I told him that its unfair and since we met he's always known that I've wanted two kids. He asked me why I can't be grateful for one healthy daughter. I told him I am incredibly grateful for her but that doesn't mean I don't want another. All of his reasons for saying no are either selfish or 'what-ifs'. Not really fair.

I'm sorry :(. Well if he changed his mind once he can change it again!

My DH is the same as most men on here. I keep trying to bring up the convo but he simply deflects the question, quite skilled actually! I haven't actually got a 'Yes/No' answer from him regarding when we can TTC, he would like a second child, that's not the problem, its the timing. I think we will TTC from Nov this year (DD will be 2yo).

xxx

Thank you! :D. Big Bleach fan, even bigger Ichihime fan :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"