a little help please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wishing4bub#3, Apr 19, 2009.

1. wishing4bub#3

wishing4bub#3 Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies

I had a m/c march 28 and one before that in feb. now this month hubby and i have not bd much ( i know it takes only once) but my question is ...

I have been having the following symptoms is it too early to be getting them

1 dpo- nothing unusual

2 dpo - runny poo (nothing new in my diet no bugs in the family) very odd dream axe murdder but was a commedian while he was killing people.....

3 dpo - feel great best in a long time

4 dpo - mega bitch and crying

5 dpo - just a little bitchy and tired

6 dpo - miss wee alot drink half a drink wee finish the other half wee again

7 dpo - agitated

8 dpo - soore throat

9 dpo - nausea, emotional, nausea!!!!

10 dpo- i have been chucking today fluid or food- no one else in the family is sick and no bugs gowing around my area except red eye.

is it too early to be this sick???? after m/c it took 5 days for my blood to go back to 0

any ideas could it be in my head????

2. seattlemama

seattlemama Mommy & Pregnant!!

Just take a test, you never know! I dont think its too early to feel sick. I will keep my fingers crossed for you:)

3. JemmaD

JemmaD 3rd trimester

i 2nd that test!!! he he. Im in the same place you are im ttc after two M/C, hope you get a bfp and a sticky bean xx