A little help plz!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by vb032, Jun 1, 2011.

1. vb032

vb032 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I am 28 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and started getting shooting pains in my vagina last night and a pain down my right leg today ive been getting bad stomach pains on and off and have just had a bath and now feel very uncomfortable and sore in my stomach and back. Has anyone any idea what this could be I surely cant be in labour this early as i was late with my other 2, a little worried any advice would be appreciated thanks x

2. Ozzieshunni

Ozzieshunni Guest

I would ask your midwife, but it kinda sounds like sciatica to me. It's where a nerve on your right side is getting slightly pinched because of baby growing. I have it as well. Never hurts to ask though :flower:

3. LuvBeingAMum

LuvBeingAMum MuMto3Pink&Expecting

Not to sure hun but i agree with ozzieshunni wont hurt to ask, i have been getting twinges in my ladybits today am guessing its getting reasdy for labour in the next 6 wks but you have a lot of different bits going on so yea deffinatly ask good luck xx