A little help?

Frodi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I was just wondering if there is anyone who can help me out with understanding my flowchart of results.
I had asked the nurse at my fertility clinics but I still don't get it.

The last results I have from May 20th are
LH - 16.7
E2 - 172.0
Prog - 0.4

The LH and E2 levels are the highest they have been this whole last cycle and the prog levels are about the same. I've tried to google information but can't seem to find anything and the things I am finding I'm still not understanding.

Any and all help is very much appreciated!
Thanks everyone and happy baby making! :dust: to all

Maybe, But now that I know my test results I think I understand these results much better. :D

The results depend on what day in your cycle the blood was drawn on and also they depend on comparing them to second draw to have any significant implications. Sometimes fetility clinics will do a one time blood draw to try to ascertain if your levels of each of these hormones is appropriate for the day in your cycle from which they were drawn but recent studies have shown multiple samples over the course of your cycle are needed becaue levels fluctuate so much from day to day and even morning to evening. For instance your progesterone levels can drop over 50% after you eat :dohh: There are some specific guidlines my reproductive endocrinologist followed when testing me to ensure we had a accurate idea of my levels and not just a one time snap shot of levels. Hopefully they will continue to work with you so you don't have to rely solely on this one result hun...

The results depend on what day in your cycle the blood was drawn on and also they depend on comparing them to second draw to have any significant implications. Sometimes fetility clinics will do a one time blood draw to try to ascertain if your levels of each of these hormones is appropriate for the day in your cycle from which they were drawn but recent studies have shown multiple samples over the course of your cycle are needed becaue levels fluctuate so much from day to day and even morning to evening. For instance your progesterone levels can drop over 50% after you eat :dohh: There are some specific guidlines my reproductive endocrinologist followed when testing me to ensure we had a accurate idea of my levels and not just a one time snap shot of levels. Hopefully they will continue to work with you so you don't have to rely solely on this one result hun...

Hi pandi :hi:
Those were just my latest results. I do have a bunch more from 2 weeks previous when I was going through my investigative process.
But I have since then found out that my body simply doesn't produce enough progesterone on its own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->