A little of Honey (very, very long sorry)

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I wrote this a few nights ago cos its the run up to Honey's birthday, 4 weeks today, and I just need to acknowledge her.

I dont know why I am writing this or indeed what I am going to write. Is this for me? For you? I dont know to be honest, all I do know is that I feel so alone right now, and have an urge to acknowledge my daughter some where, some how as her second birthday approaches.

I walked out the automatic doors, and as they closed behind me, I cried as I thought it was the end, but today as the pain is stabbing right through my heart, as raw as the 16th May 2007, I know that although it may of been a new chapter it was certainly not the end of the book, Honey's story, and my love and pain for her will continue forever.

:hug:

I really don't know what to say, but wanted to say something. You are very brave to tell your story and it is a lovely of saying Happy Birthday to Honey xx

:hugs: I am sure Honey is watching over you, and Happy Birthday,Honey...:hug:

You are a very strong mummy and I totally admire the strength you have shown in your story.

Big hugs to you and your precious family

xx xx xx xx

reading your story is heartbreaking like many others ive read and i dont know where you ladies find the strength you are so very brave to tell your story but when doing this you keep honeys memory alive and she will never be forgotton happy birthday honey may you be smiling down on your mummy like she smiles up at you xxxx

Happy early birthday little Honey, mommies guardian angel. TY for sharing this Tasha :hug:

Happy Birthday Honey, You may have only been here a short while, but you are so missed by your family. I can tell your Mum loves you so much, sweet little girl.

Tasha, you are such a brave mum to post your story. Thinking of you and your family. :hugs:

Tasha, your words have really touched me. You are so brave and i can only imagine the pain you feel.

Happy birthday little Honey x

:hugs: Tasha, Honeys story really touched me

Im sure is is watching over you all from heaven

Tasha
I know how you feel, my first baby Emily was born sleeping 10 years ago and it's hard to explain the empty belly/arms feeling. I thought I'd never live again or smile or feel happiness but I do and you will.
I still miss her, like you I held her, talked to her + told her how beautiful she was. I have a star and a tree for her.
It's early days for you 2 years is not time after such a devastating loss. It will get better I promise, anniversaries are still really tough but most days I just have a little gap that will never be filled.
I have other children now Millie 9 + Josh 6 and for me that really helps.
Sending you lots of :hug:
thinking of you, look after yourself
xxxx

Thank you so much for taking the time to read Honey's story and reply it means more than you can know x x

Oh hun , i cried a river reading this. I can only imagine what pain you must be feeling , Happy birthday honey :hugs:

I couldn't reply when I read this I had to move away for a moment ...

Tasha hunny my heart aches for you.

Rest in peace baby Honey x

I know I can not relate to how your feeling right now but your my friend on here we did the trimesters together and your still my friend - honey may not be in your arms but shes very real shes your baby your daughter who you carried and your a strong Mummy she will feel that in heaven and if you ever want some virtual company, hugs or just someone to type to please feel free to contact me.

Love to you and your family x

:hugs: Thank-you for sharing your story you are very strong xxx

Thank you again girls x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back